ROM Hack WIP Hyrule Warriors Savegame Editor

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I have been using the editor somewhat, but have an issue:

I am on 2nd mission (Eldin Cave) and tried to get Link to max level by giving him max experience points through editor. I replayed 1st mission after restoring save with Checkpoint, and it did give link max level after killing an enemy. Problem is, when I quit in-game to go select another mission, it reverted Link back to level 3 or 4. What am I doing wrong? Any help appreciated :)

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I have been using the editor somewhat, but have an issue:

I am on 2nd mission (Eldin Cave) and tried to get Link to max level by giving him max experience points through editor. I replayed 1st mission after restoring save with Checkpoint, and it did give link max level after killing an enemy. Problem is, when I quit in-game to go select another mission, it reverted Link back to level 3 or 4. What am I doing wrong? Any help appreciated :)
You need to finish the level as Link for the level change to save

zebigboo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So I've been working on the game and I managed (using an old shared save file here, and the save editor) to finally have my own file with every characters/weapons/costume unlocked the classic way

So it isn't 100% by a long shot

But I just can't stand playing the game now so I'll stop for now... I think I managed to 80% the game but I do'nt have the strenght to play it anymore...

Would anyone be interested in finishing what I started ?

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've been working on the game and I managed (using an old shared save file here, and the save editor) to finally have my own file with every characters/weapons/costume unlocked the classic way

So it isn't 100% by a long shot

But I just can't stand playing the game now so I'll stop for now... I think I managed to 80% the game but I do'nt have the strenght to play it anymore...

Would anyone be interested in finishing what I started ?
I already have a 100% save that I've been sitting on for well over 6 months. The only reason I havent released it is that theres literally nothing left to do in the game at that point, so it would ruin the fun for anyone using it.

Mike_77712

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already have a 100% save that I've been sitting on for well over 6 months. The only reason I havent released it is that theres literally nothing left to do in the game at that point, so it would ruin the fun for anyone using it.
Do you think you could upload that save? Sounds like I'm the target audience for it and I really just want access to anything and everything to have fun in free mode with a friend.

zebigboo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

go ahead, I don't want to do any more grinding anyway, but the way you wrote it make me doubt you have such a save, or else you would have already shared it

Reactions: Mike_77712

zebigboo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Eh, it's not like you're spoiling my fun by ruining it for yourselves, so go nuts. There's even a tweaked Master Sword on here to let you further spoil the fun.

alright I've never been so happy to be proven wrong !:ha:
Thank you so much for your save, I'm gonna complete it a little by getting all medals and I'll share it here so there will be a true 100% hyrule warriors save on gbatemp, you don't know how many of us were waiting for something like this

Once again, thank you mate :D

renegade2k82

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
um when i try to put as number in aka 750 for attack power for editing weapons it changes it to 666 is it supposed to do that?its getting really annoying and wont go past that.

Joordydreaming

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Okay So i've got a problem, i used cheats to max out My materials and Food for my characters, But now no matter what i do my game crashes during Giving food to my fairies or When i am choosing a weapon to fight with. Its frustrating cus i thought hey lemme make my lil start toward finishing Definitive edition a bit easier and it kinda just broke down. is there a way to fix my save ?

Also when i tried to edit the save with the save editor It gave me an error message of there not being a save when using it again

Last edited by Joordydreaming,
Trophies
XP
Country
Aruba
Look, I'm out of ideas here. I used the Adventure Map thing for the Main Map to open things up so I could go and unlock the Horse, come back, and do Termina stuff since this stupid goddamn game locked me out of progressing since I didn't wanna sink 3 hours into unlocking a single weapon. I do that, come back, beat the challenge, and now Deku Masks just don't fucking work, apparently. I'm trying to progress over to the next square and maybe work towards getting the Giant's Mask next to the Owl Statue in the Swamp area, but I can't fucking progress because the areas that SHOULD be unlocked via Deku Mask are still locked. What the hell do I do? Load up an old save and suck my own dick for eons hoping that next time it actually works? I'd TRY to do this myself but I know next to nothing about manually editing, and, worse than that, the fucking tool has been abandoned for months and never added Termina support. I just want fucking costumes without being level 2 gorillion. For reference, I can't go to G-8 - the square with Darunia's Gold Weapon hidden - either. Please, God, someone help.
1633778549487.png
1633778566810.png

Last edited by IHateRegisteringForSites,

godagarah5000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i tried to edit the master sword it didnt end well at all and changing the stats back did nada to stop the crashing on select of the master sword

AndresVil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Yo también estoy trabajando en un editor de partidas guardadas para la versión de cambio. La diferencia es que el mío está alojado en github, por lo que nadie necesita descargar nada.

Actualmente solo se agregan materiales (supongo que no todos, no sé cuántos hay) y rupias. Agregará más cosas a medida que avanza

Actualmente accesible aquí:

https://iaroc.github.io/hyruleWarriors/

Simplemente arrastre y suelte su zmha.bin en él y haga clic en cargar. Edite las cosas que desee, haga clic en Guardar y obtendrá un nuevo archivo guardado.

Recuerde, siempre haga una copia de seguridad de sus datos.

For switch?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night