WIP Hyrule Warriors Savegame Editor

Discussion in 'Switch - ROM Hacking, Saves, Translations & Tools' started by Aroc, Jun 30, 2018.

1. Aroc
    OP

Aroc Member

Newcomer
    Jun 30, 2018
    Switzerland
    Yo, im working too on a savegame editor for the switch version. Difference is, mine is hosted on github, so noone needs to download anything.

Currently only added Materials (i guess not all of them, idk how many there are) and rupees. Will add more stuff as it goes

Currently reachable here:

https://iaroc.github.io/hyruleWarriors/

Just drag & drop your zmha.bin into it, and click load. Edit the Stuff you want, click on Save and you get a new Savefile back.

Remember, always do a backup of your data!

Last edited by Aroc, Jul 3, 2018
  2. Aroc
    OP

Aroc Member

Newcomer
    Jun 30, 2018
    Switzerland
    updated, added charcter edit for exp, level and attack

3. Troy896

Troy896 Member

Newcomer
    May 15, 2018
    United States
    Crashes my game when attempted. Ill try it again later.

4. Aroc
    OP

Aroc Member

Newcomer
    Jun 30, 2018
    Switzerland
    Thanks for trying. Maybe some offsets are different in other lang? Feel free to drop me your savegame, and some info (best would be your current rupees value), so i can verify it.

5. WTFsandwich

WTFsandwich Member

Newcomer
    Aug 7, 2011
    United States
    There's a wealth of information on offsets in another thread from me and some others. We have all the EXP locations and information on the weapon structures and the like, if you're looking for more to add.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/request-hyrule-warriors-de-editor.506421/

As for language differences, I don't know what regions everyone has been using. I can confirm the information in that thread for USA saves only.

6. Aroc
    OP

Aroc Member

Newcomer
    Jun 30, 2018
    Switzerland
    there are many offsets in that thread, and also most linked to the 3ds/wiiU saves. Guess the player & weapon struct are the same, but base offsets are different

Going to add weapons too, and other stuff.

Im playing the game myself on EU, German Version. Would need a Savegame from another Region to support it

7. Aroc
    OP

Aroc Member

Newcomer
    Jun 30, 2018
    Switzerland
    updated
    - Added Fancy Badge-Edit. It does not support every badge yet, and might remove already owned ones that are not supported! Will add more when i unlock them myself
    - Added more materials, but idk the names yet

Last edited by Aroc, Jul 1, 2018
  8. zebigboo

zebigboo Member

Newcomer
    Jun 9, 2018
    France
    I'm currently trying to edit my save to "auto-complete" adventure maps (like in all gold medals/heart pieces/skulltulas/costumes/weapons/fairies) but it's more like throw everything at the wall and see if it sticks...

Have you find anything related to that ? Also if anyone can share a save game with some adventure maps completed, it would help me greatly :P

9. Aroc
    OP

Aroc Member

Newcomer
    Jun 30, 2018
    Switzerland
    i just finished playing the story mode yesterday and started the terraria map and checked its save, but didnt do much on it yet (except giving me unlimited of those items :D)

For the Aventure Maps (And Story mode in the end) it will be a complete editor where you see the current map, can click on it and set different checkboxes like "Got A Rank", "Got Heart Piece" ect.

Today i will upload the Weapon Editor, its really easy to edit those now.

I will reply into the thread here if something changes/updates

10. Aroc
    OP

Aroc Member

Newcomer
    Jun 30, 2018
    Switzerland
    And here comes the Update:
    - Rearranged Materials into Bronze/Silver/Gold
    - Added more Materialnames
    - Added Weapon-Editor

The Weapon-Editor looks like this:
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

I pwned U! likes this.
  11. KingEnma

KingEnma Member

Newcomer
    Sep 16, 2016
    United States
    I am trying to load the editor but after clicking the file to use and click load it does nothing 9/10 times and when it does load the weapon screen looks nothing like the image you are showing. and it doesn't show us the duel elemental weapon for example Linkle's Luminous bow.

12. Aroc
    OP

Aroc Member

Newcomer
    Jun 30, 2018
    Switzerland
    It does nothing 9/10 times? Can you send me your save file, so i can check it? Or open the console in your browser (F12) and tell me if there is any red error message that is shown

About the Dual Elemental Weapons, i guess thats one of those lvl "4+" Weapons? Im just playing the game myself, and until i get my hand on one of these, i cant add it (stuff like Toon-Zelda ect. is missing too)

If anyone has a more completed save file that i can use to find values, feel free to upload it here

13. KingEnma

KingEnma Member

Newcomer
    Sep 16, 2016
    United States
    here this is my save file, you can use this to update the values and see whats wrong...I only have Lana's duel elemental book and Linkle's duel elemental crossbow...also the page has 20 errors relating to the weapons thing

Attached Files:

Last edited by KingEnma, Jul 4, 2018
  14. Aroc
    OP

Aroc Member

Newcomer
    Jun 30, 2018
    Switzerland
    Thank you!

I uploaded a update:
    - Small Error-Log on the right side, just so see if something is wrong
    - Your save-file loads now, but no guarantee that you dont crash ingame. Will look into it more and will be sure its fully supported on the next update

15. KingEnma

KingEnma Member

Newcomer
    Sep 16, 2016
    United States
    no problem. thanks and boy these are quiet a lot of unkown weapon errors i believe this is because of the duel elemental weapons
    Unknown Weapon ID:167
    Unknown Weapon ID:187
    Unknown Weapon ID:204
    Unknown Weapon ID:187
    Unknown Weapon ID:192
    Unknown Weapon ID:197
    Unknown Weapon ID:204
    Unknown Weapon ID:201
    Unknown Weapon ID:201

also this message pops up DataTables warning: table id=Weapons_Table - Cannot reinitialise DataTable. For more information about this error, please see http://datatables.net/tn/3

16. Aroc
    OP

Aroc Member

Newcomer
    Jun 30, 2018
    Switzerland
    The Datatable error comes when you want to load a another Savegame without refreshing the hole page. i will fix that in future.

I updated the editor, it supports now every weapon thats in the game, up to ID 210 (Level4+ Weapon from Yuga)

Please tell me if u run into any more issues

17. Ignisflame

Ignisflame GBAtemp Regular

Feb 12, 2014
    Canada
    Hey what are the chances of getting an in depth editor like this for Fire Emblem Warriors?

18. MasterJ360

MasterJ360 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 10, 2016
    United States
    Awesome stuff mate. I just have 1 question if we give the characters max level 255 does the attack automatically get updated?
    Ah nvrm the weapon attack overrides the character's. I gotta say clearing those damn challenge maps will be a breeze now :) lvl 255 with 900 attk 5* wpns hot damn!

Last edited by MasterJ360, Jul 5, 2018
  19. Aroc
    OP

Aroc Member

Newcomer
    Jun 30, 2018
    Switzerland
    Hey. Chances of doing one are big. But first im gonna finish this one here. After that, it depends on Leanny if he is going to release SplatHex 0.5 or not. If not, i going todo one for splatoon 2 first. And then comes fire emblem warriors.

All of them will be online-based too, so they are open source and anyone can help if they know some offsets or errors i did.

zebigboo likes this.
  20. Ignisflame

Ignisflame GBAtemp Regular

Feb 12, 2014
    Canada
    Excellent, cant wait!