ROM Hack WIP Hyrule Warriors Savegame Editor

ctrlaltdelete

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I'm stuck on the first map. The game wants me to use an item card on a specific tile (as part of a tutorial), but I have already revealed all the secrets on the first adventure map using your editor. The game won't let me move to a different square or do anything else until I reveal the secret, but using the appropriate item card on the already revealed secret results in the "failure" sequence playing and my item card disappearing. I tried undoing it in the editor, but it didn't work. Am I majorly screwed right now?

I can't break free by using all my item cards. The game will just give me a new candle.

Arc_Ray99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey is that glitch with the editor for Yuga's weapons been fixed? i want to mess with his stuff, but i have to wait for that to be fixed first.

oh right, i forgot. is there a way to just use the secret skills Legendary, Evil's Bane and Exorcism? i set them to unlocked and they just get set to 0 kills needed in-game and i still cant use them.

Last edited by Arc_Ray99,

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey is that glitch with the editor for Yuga's weapons been fixed? i want to mess with his stuff, but i have to wait for that to be fixed first.

oh right, i forgot. is there a way to just use the secret skills Legendary, Evil's Bane and Exorcism? i set them to unlocked and they just get set to 0 kills needed in-game and i still cant use them.
On the second part, you need to obtain the level 1-3 and 4/4+ weapons to unlock them. Editing them in wont work. You need to get them via drops (bee-lining for the level 4s and 4+s will allow you to get the 1-3s via drops even if you didn't get the level 2/3 unlocks yet)

Last edited by iSharingan,

Arc_Ray99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes. See my edit above.
whoops, that was a fast edit! so even if i edited the weapons into my save that wouldnt count still right?
edit: i didnt notice the "editing them in wont work"

damn, i was hoping this editor was far enough along so i could play with those skills early.
i dont want to wait til there is nothing left to use it on, thats boring and stupidly backwards.
and i did my research, i will have to have completed 90% of each map to be able to get all weapons unlocked.
b-lining to 4/4+ is too insanely hard...but with save editing maybe not?

Last edited by Arc_Ray99,
Reactions: iSharingan

ctrlaltdelete

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I think so. I just edited a weapon in for Yuga and it shows up correctly in my inventory. The skills, attack power, number of stars and weapon tier are all correct.

Arc_Ray99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think so. I just edited a weapon in for Yuga and it shows up correctly in my inventory. The skills, attack power, number of stars and weapon tier are all correct.
ok cool. i wasnt sure after editing one of his as a test as i couldnt recall what the problem was. lol

ctrlaltdelete

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
ok cool. i wasnt sure after editing one of his as a test as i couldnt recall what the problem was. lol
Me neither, but I looked at previous messages and it seems that the bugs were that the skills didn't stick and that his weapons didn't show up on the list of weapons when editing.

Arc_Ray99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry to come back and bother about this, but what about hex editing to unseal weapons? i know of the incomplete hex editing topic for this game's save data, but i already looked and i cant seem to find
much of help there. and im not sure posting would help as its been dead for 2 or more months.
even if it were a per weapon basis that would be fine.

ctrlaltdelete

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Does anyone have the offsets for fairy food?
nWJGodc.png

The highlighted section is fairy food amounts (255 each, including Gratitude Crystals). The order is odd. For example, Pumpkins are all the way at the end, after Gratitude Crystals.

It should be safe to use this even if you haven't unlocked that type of food yet. I did a quick test myself. However, it's still your own responsibility if things go wrong of course.

You even get bronze Gratitude Crystals, which you cannot get legitimatly. If you do not want this, put "00" instead of "FF" at the 6th, 9th, 12th, 15th and 18th position going backwards from the end.

Last edited by ctrlaltdelete,

ctrlaltdelete

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
That's what the issue was, I literally just started the game to create a save then tried to mod.
A word of advice: don't add weapons of characters you haven't unlocked yet to your inventory or you won't be able to make certain badges when you unlock them. Also, do not use the editor to reveal all secrets in Adventure Mode until after you've revealed the first one properly, else you will be stuck in a tutorial you cannot ever complete.

Reactions: MikeTheKnight2016

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol