ROM Hack WIP Hyrule Warriors Savegame Editor

CcaidenN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anybody try to edit weapons to have more than 2 augment skills? For example having Finishing Blow+, Focus Spirit+ and Regular Attack+ all on the same weapon? Does it work without issue?

Edit: So I added 3 aug skills to a Young Link weapon. Game didn't crash or anything. But I'm concerned if the three skills will function properly at the same time. Guess I gotta try test it.

Last edited by CcaidenN,
Reactions: Joshtg

Joshtg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got a couple questions, 1. How far along is the adventure mode editor? 2. Is Yugas weapon editor fixed?

Also if anyone is interested I can upload my save, I have all characters maxed 255 all characters max weapons except yuga (please fix in editor if not already). Also I have a lot done in adventure mode, standard map 100% Koholant Island map 100% and the other maps are pretty far along except for Grand travels. I have a bunch of costumes unlocked including all the boss outfits minus Cias.

qqqwer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got a couple questions, 1. How far along is the adventure mode editor? 2. Is Yugas weapon editor fixed?

Also if anyone is interested I can upload my save, I have all characters maxed 255 all characters max weapons except yuga (please fix in editor if not already). Also I have a lot done in adventure mode, standard map 100% Koholant Island map 100% and the other maps are pretty far along except for Grand travels. I have a bunch of costumes unlocked including all the boss outfits minus Cias.
Wow,sounds like you have spent a lot of time at this game,can you share your save files?

Reactions: Joshtg and zebigboo

r4izuk0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, just a noob question. To edit my save, does the system need to be hacked? Or can it be done on a non-hacked system. And how can I transfer my save from the switch to the PC?

iSharingan

Show me your power
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, just a noob question. To edit my save, does the system need to be hacked? Or can it be done on a non-hacked system. And how can I transfer my save from the switch to the PC?
you need to use homebrew, yes. Once you do and export the save, just move the SD to a card reader attached to your PC

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just detected a problem with the browser save editor.
I have 5 Yuga weapons. After I edited one of them and saved the change, it now suddenly disapears from the save editor list. And when I load the save and try to view the weapon, i still have 5 weapons but when I go to select the weapon, it freezes/crashes the game.
This problem only happens with Yuga. Not with the other characters.

qqqwer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 5 Yuga weapons. After I edited one of them and saved the change, it now suddenly disapears from the save editor list. And when I load the save and try to view the weapon, i still have 5 weapons but when I go to select the weapon, it freezes/crashes the game.
Also have the problem with yuga'
weapon,but not freezing ,just no effort editing the weapons,I set 8 skills but when I load the save the weapon I have edited has only 7 different skills,its strange

LordIgnis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I brought this issue to Aroc's attention a couple weeks ago now, still haven't heard from him if there's any fix for it

Arc_Ray99

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you need to use homebrew, yes. Once you do and export the save, just move the SD to a card reader attached to your PC

its probably not the place to ask, but what is the best and least intrusive method to editing the save data for this game?
the most i know about out there is Fusee Gelee, which seems to be a hardware mod and a soon to be released softmod(i think) called Atmosphere
which one subreddit recommends as it will be like the Luma3ds mod.

if neither of those are needed if i want to edit just this game's save data then please let me know.
i wanted to mess with this a while back, but i wasnt exactly willing to crack open my system.

Last edited by Arc_Ray99,

zebigboo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

So, is the adventure mode-editor still being worked on ?

Also, Joshtg, if you have updated your save file, I would like to look at it, since I'm still trying to hit the 100% completed on this game... Thanks :)

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This might be an odd place to ask this. But, I don't know how this happened, but it happened before I even used a save editor. Somehow I unlocked Toon Link, but not his weapon(?). So, when I select Toon Link, I see his picture, but I cannot do anything but go back. Is there a way to use the save editor to give Toon Link a weapon? lol

ctrlaltdelete

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
When I try to edit the 16th weapon it instead edits the 15th weapon. Editing the 15th weapon also edits the 15th weapon. It works great otherwise!

This might be related to the problem of the user above me. I just started this game and the 16th weapon was Linkle's. After injecting my save she suddenly had no weapon anymore.

Edited - I'm just now realizing that the weapons are not listed chronologically, so "16th" doesn't make much sense.

Last edited by ctrlaltdelete,

CcaidenN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This might be an odd place to ask this. But, I don't know how this happened, but it happened before I even used a save editor. Somehow I unlocked Toon Link, but not his weapon(?). So, when I select Toon Link, I see his picture, but I cannot do anything but go back. Is there a way to use the save editor to give Toon Link a weapon? lol
Have you tried unlocking Toon Link normally? Once you complete his required stage, it may unlock his weapon.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried unlocking Toon Link normally? Once you complete his required stage, it may unlock his weapon.
I actually did unlock him normally. I beat the Wind Waker adventure stage to unlock him, and for some reason they never gave him his weapon. I ended up playing through a bunch of stages, and never getting his weapon, lol. I had to edit my save to add him his weapon.

CcaidenN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually did unlock him normally. I beat the Wind Waker adventure stage to unlock him, and for some reason they never gave him his weapon. I ended up playing through a bunch of stages, and never getting his weapon, lol. I had to edit my save to add him his weapon.
Ohhh. Now I got you. I didn't read your first post accurately. At least you were able to edit it in. I've never experienced anything like that before. The game has quite a number of bugs that look like are never going to be patched.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: no I dont torrent