Status
Not open for further replies.

punkskaguy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I talked to Hykem and he said that he will most likely release his stuff at the beginning of next week. "Special people" have it since yesterday. However, as far as I know nobody in the scene is willing to work on an warez loader, so kiss your free games goodbye.
Pic or it never happened :D

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I forgot to add that. Also lelit'sajokecalmdown.
Well now you at least know he isn't faking it (inb4 SA2 faker quote) but considering it's been quite a while since that Christmas release announcement [which everyone forgets he didn't actually promise] I half expected you'd have looked around for a news update at some point.
I don't blame you at all though, considering we are slowly reaching Gatewait-level thread cancer plus you possibly having a life.
Just don't instantly call BS while still uninformed.

Brawl was on 3DS? /s
Sorry dude. Hard to tell when there's so many people that are serious with the 4chan stuff.

soniczx123

Trophies
XP
Country
I talked to Hykem and he said that he will most likely release his stuff at the beginning of next week. "Special people" have it since yesterday. However, as far as I know nobody in the scene is willing to work on an warez loader, so kiss your free games goodbye.
Who are you and what is your connection to Hykem?

Reactions: josh87402

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm "Special" why don't I have it :wtf:

Last edited by Thomas83Lin,

davetheshrew

Trophies
XP
Country
@Hykem true?

Neimod said:

fraret

A puffin
Trophies
Website
localhost
XP
Country
Are you so special that you know his e-mail or real identity?
Because if you know some people have it since yesterday, this means you must have talked to him more recently.
But his profile page states he was last seen Sunday:
Hykem.png

celolzitos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If this Neimod is the Neimod from 3ds Scene, maybe this info can be real, but, without any hype intensify, I still waiting

Edit: I saw old posts from this neimod..... better ignore LoL

Last edited by celolzitos,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Pachee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Loadiine works perfectly already so i guess USB loading could wait...
The first thing we need is brick protection, like a BootmiiU.

Reactions: josh87402

sblast3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Nobody in the scene is willing to work on"? So the Loadiine crew are just going to pack up and leave rather than investigate making something that works with the IOSU exploit? I find that hard to believe.
If a IOSU backup launcher requires low level coders, then it may take a very long time for one to come out.

Insidious611

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If a IOSU backup launcher requires low level coders, then it may take a very long time for one to come out.

Might take a long time, sure. "Nobody willing to work on" seems patently untrue and hyperbolic.

Also, why are people taking as writ that this guy who has only 16 posts, a great deal of which are trolling, is the real Neimod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Why do that when they make bogus accounts