Hacking Hykem's 5.5 iosu Exploit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChronoX_

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So, my intention to release something exactly on Christmas is clearly not going to happen. I already knew it would be quite a stretch to get all the relevant stuff done by tomorrow, whence the warning that it was merely an intention.
Still, I'm steadily working on all that's necessary for a proper release and I will be spending the first month of the next year doing maintenance and giving support related to the exploit.
By the way, this doesn't mean it won't happen at all, I'm just giving an heads up so no one gets their hopes high for a Christmas eve release. Next week or so is a more plausible release date.

Next week, in above quote, would start in a few hours. Let's see what happens. :)

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate emunand. It is an excuse and crutch holding back the 3ds from true cfw features. I shouldn't need a clean copy of my system's programming to be able to go online and still fully have homebrew. It should be as easy as the wii. But nope we have this artificially created pain in the ass trapped in the way. I hope the wii-u doesn't get cock blocked by emunand.

Reactions: Jwiz33

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate emunand. It is an excuse and crutch holding back the 3ds from true cfw features. I shouldn't need a clean copy of my system's programming to be able to go online and still fully have homebrew. It should be as easy as the wii. But nope we have this artificially created pain in the ass trapped in the way. I hope the wii-u doesn't get cock blocked by emunand.
emunand keeps you safe though homie. its like a virtual condom.

SonyUSA

We're all mad here
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You have no idea what you are talking about. Wii had little to no boot time verification so it could be permanently modded. 3DS/N3DS (especially) cannot have it's system modified like that or you will brick your console. Same thing with the WiiU, it -may- be possible to permanently mod WiiU, but probably not anytime soon, so emuNAND is the best way to stay up to date to play online and buy stuff from eshop.

Edit: please stop with the "it's xx:xx o'clock here!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lesbians invented babies +2