Not open for further replies.

cdogg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
image.png
So I'm guessing it's unknown? Or assumed that we will launch games from external USB storage?

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
So I'm guessing it's unknown? Or assumed that we will launch games from external USB storage?
Well, if you think about it, an IOSU exploit takes over the whole system, so a Backup Loader, or even a Title Installer is possible and very likely.

Reactions: josh87402

pulstar80

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Plenty of people have ADHD issues it seems. Look, I can understand if you were born autistic, but otherwise just be patient.

piratesephiroth

I wish I could read
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have some good news, boot and ARMBoot already has been patched, IOSU was owned... boot owned... ancast owned... sd card owned... USB owned TOTALY.... NVRAM dump and patch is very simple, just RAW copy of the MTD... der... how it was so easy??? They have it RW enable on the fw and we can replace NVRAM on the fly, for console/arm, so, this mean WE CAN CLONE WIIU anytime.... also.... this open the way to downgrade... only after some dumps be really analysed and have the correct console MAC ADDRESS / HW version patched... WIIU complete take down has been made! @smealum @Hykem @zecoxao
Literally who

Reactions: Vappy

Bimmel

~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ah,

May i ask how asking for a source for the given information is embarrassing? If anything, the post i am replying to now is the useless one. Please think before you post.
Sorry. I did not even see your posting.

I was just thinking what may happen next, in a not so serious way. No offense.

If you played Pokemon I think you'd understand the effect he was going for.

> Effect was ineffective!
> Bimmel gets unconscious! (And loses half of his poststupidposts power)

Last edited by Bimmel,

MrRean

WiiU Helper / Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got confirmation that the project was cancelled. Sorry everyone :(
hey
how about no

People calling you an attention seeker are indeed correct; don't give out false information like that just to get attention.

It's people like this that make the WiiU scene an utter dramafest and shitfest.

Last edited by MrRean,

LucaSmash

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey
how about no

People calling you an attention seeker are indeed correct; don't give out false information like that just to get attention.

It's people like this that make the WiiU scene an utter dramafest and shitfest.

It wasn't attention seeking it was an obvious joke. It was like a my dad is Nintendo thing. You guys are all just so caught up in this that you're too stupid to think rationally.

MrRean

WiiU Helper / Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It wasn't attention seeking it was an obvious joke. It was like a my dad is Nintendo thing. You guys are all just so caught up in this that you're too stupid to think rationally.
Oh yes, we can 100% totally read sarcasm over the internet and instantly tell if a random person is joking or not.

You're a fucking genius.

Secondly, I already knew you were false either way, the community isn't "stupid" (well in a way), the recent events that have unfolded have been wack because of all the kiddie drama and other people finding their own IOSU exploits.

So why don't you cut the joking and actually be serious for once?

Last edited by MrRean,

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
you know how desperate people have got over this, they would literally grab onto any shred of news and share it like its simba, unfortunately while normally people might take it as a joke a lot of the people clambering in this thread dont seem to understand english all that well and dont seem to know whats going on at all and are just waiting for *someone* to share *news*........random people dropping in saying "January 11th guays" and "sorry its canceled" is just getting their knickers in a twist

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Daggot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you know how desperate people have got over this, they would literally grab onto any shred of news and share it like its simba, unfortunately while normally people might take it as a joke a lot of the people clambering in this thread dont seem to understand english all that well and dont seem to know whats going on at all and are just waiting for *someone* to share *news*........random people dropping in saying "January 11th guays" and "sorry its canceled" is just getting their knickers in a twist
Hykem is my dad. Release confirmed tomorrow :rofl:

Sorry i had to get it out of my system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning