Hacking Hykem's 5.5 iosu Exploit

Status
Not open for further replies.

codychaosx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anything important in this thread will be updated in the op. the rest of the thread is basically for all of us to have a conversation regarding the exploit. no need to lock the thread. its getting gbatemp that precious ad revenue. from us non ad block users.

Reactions: BurningDesire

cdogg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just to be clear, with this exploit what will our, uh, legal game backups run off? Can we run them off the SD card or do we need external storage?

Filzek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I have some good news, boot and ARMBoot already has been patched, IOSU was owned... boot owned... ancast owned... sd card owned... USB owned TOTALY.... NVRAM dump and patch is very simple, just RAW copy of the MTD... der... how it was so easy??? They have it RW enable on the fw and we can replace NVRAM on the fly, for console/arm, so, this mean WE CAN CLONE WIIU anytime.... also.... this open the way to downgrade... only after some dumps be really analysed and have the correct console MAC ADDRESS / HW version patched... WIIU complete take down has been made! @smealum @Hykem @zecoxao

fraret

A puffin
Trophies
Website
localhost
XP
Country
I have some good news, boot and ARMBoot already has been patched, IOSU was owned... boot owned... ancast owned... sd card owned... USB owned TOTALY.... NVRAM dump and patch is very simple, just RAW copy of the MTD... der... how it was so easy??? They have it RW enable on the fw and we can replace NVRAM on the fly, for console/arm, so, this mean WE CAN CLONE WIIU anytime.... also.... this open the way to downgrade... only after some dumps be really analysed and have the correct console MAC ADDRESS / HW version patched... WIIU complete take down has been made! @smealum @Hykem @zecoxao
Source?

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
I dont know if I can trust a man who cant even use a comma

mitcha

مجاهد صنديد مقاتل عنيد
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
do you think NINTENDO read this thread ?

coz if it does , they wanna release an update/patch to minimise wiiu's with the hack.

i guess they wait like us !

Droyd

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

So it's close to be finished ? :o

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Just to be clear, with this exploit what will our, uh, legal game backups run off?
Is "legal game backups" a thing, or is this just sarcasm?
So it's close to be finished ? :o
Hopefully.
maxresdefault.jpg

Reactions: Deleted User

MattKimura

3DS & WiiU Enthusiast
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last I heard from Hykem, he seemed pretty disappointed. He was even ready to drop the whole project of his. But he confirmed that he isn't giving up after that whole mess. He's been VERY quiet since then though, I hope he's alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning