Hacking Hardware HwFly Lite - Modchip working through Putty but Switch won't turn on with Power Button.

Muchacho13

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey guys,

I haven't seen this before, but I just hacked my Switch Lite into a very weird state.

I installed the HwFly into a Switch Lite but at first the console were just turning on like normal and the HwFly didn't do anything. I connected my laptop to the chip and used putty to 'd'iagnose. Then it wen't to sucessful and started the "Hekate - No SD Card" screen. So glitch wen't successful obviously. I added files to the SD Card and I can launch Hekate and Atmosphere just fine. Power Button works fine aswell as the VOL buttons. But when the Switch is turned off, I can't turn it on again with the Power Button. Switch is not responding, Chip is not responding. Only way for now is to use putty and start the diagnosis option.

Anyone here who knows what's going on? Any help is appreciated
Post automatically merged:

Update: removed the hwfly completely and is still not running...that sucks. I wonder if I short something, broke a capacitor or some flex cables.

Last edited by Muchacho13,

JustHunterKid

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi mate, sorry I'm of no use.

Can I ask what is putty please? I removed the SD card from my Switch Lite while Hekate was running, I was prompted with an error and one of my options was to power the device off. So I clicked that option.

Now my device is stuck on black screen?

I'm wondering if I could do the same thing as you to resolve my issue?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: [goes back to 🛌 ] zzzzzzzzzzzzzz