Switch Lite Hwfly Black Screen

Mordor78

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Hello. I took my kids switch lites and hwfly chips to a guy who is famous and trustworthy of soldering, fixing etc of all consoles. Even many stores that claim to fix consoles, bring things that need soldering fixing, etc. from customers to him.

Anyway after chip install he booted it up and showed me the famous 'hekate no sd card screen'. I went home and prepared sd cards. One of the sw lite worked, other didn't. I tried formatting sd card this and that. I tried switch ofw but got blue screen. So i returned the problematic switch to him. After sometime later (He is very busy) he said no screen (no sd card screen + blue screen, only black) this time. He checks all the soldering and connections but found nothing interesting.

I asked him to remove hwfly completely maybe this time switch turns on. But of course not. No life at all. What do you think have happened to switch?
Is it hardware or software related?

Mordor78

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
Here it is. Now its without chip. Next week i will solder it again. But why doesnt it work originally? No sound, no heat no life at all

IMG_20231010_203917.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20231010_203923.jpg
    IMG_20231010_203923.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 33
Last edited by Mordor78,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Dem 🥜 s +1