HTC Velocity 4 G launched in Hong Kong in the first quarter of this ye

cookjames854

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
htc-velocity-4g-1328067515.jpg

Since CSL launched 4 G LTE/DC-HSPA + USB data card in Hong Kong last year, public put eyes on 4 G phones, and we also learned from Mobile Asia Congress that CSL will launched 4 G Mobile phones, tablet and Wi-Fi hot action share device in the first quarter of this year. Had thought Samsung Galaxy S II LTE will become the first launched 4 G phones in Hong Kong, HTC took the throne, announced today that it will launch 4 G LTE phone Velocity 4 G support highest download speed 100 Mbps , upload speed of up to 50 Mbps.

Velocity 4 G with a 4.5 "IPS qHD 960 x 540 more touch screen, 1.5 GHz dual core processor, running Android 2.3.7 system with HTC Sense interface on specifications, and will support to upgrade to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich system. Almost the same level flagship HTC phone launched of the season , Velocity 4 G also equipped with F2.2 large aperture, 28 mm wide Angle of 8 million pixels rear lens, double LED the fill light and support 1080 p filming. In addition to supporting 2600 MHz of LTE outside, it also support 900/2100 MHz HSPA and four frequency EDGE, and also equipped with Wi-Fi, bluetooth 3.0, GPS, 3.5 mm headset, microUSB, DLNA and MHL HDMI output.

Unfortunately, it's just a equipped with 1620 mAh battery, in 4 G network operation, it's a larger range discount to mobile phone.

4Videosoft Mobile Video Converter is the all-in-one Mobile Phone Video Converter for you to convert all the common video and audio to mobile 3GP, 3G2, MP4, AVI, WMV etc. for all the portable players.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been taking fiber pills, eating more grapes, switched to wheat bread in hopes to lower it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like wheat bread, I even like the chunky wheat bread with pieces of whole grain in it.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Been getting this honey wheat bread from aldis pretty decent not very sweet to out do it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Me making any food at home is an improvement to how I use to be
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I have an bread machine and use it alot, better than breads you buy, but don't last as long, cause no bs preservatives
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got compliments about my weight loss and thought well guess I can pig out again now I'm the piggy
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My biggest prob is alcohol, definitely is fattening
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I know when to stop at least honestly don't get those that go and go with food
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or those that order 2 big macs , large fry, ice cream sundie, then a diet coke
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I might get downing two big macs but nah that's it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok that will be $15.99, cash or charge?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My go to orders usually a mcdouble and a mcchicken and I'm happy rarely mess with fries
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Pro tip ask for that clowns jizzmac sauce on your mcdouble
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Do they charge extra when you add sauce,etc? I know burger king used to not, but don't know nowadays
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They may squrit it for free if you ask nice
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Last time I got bk it was 35c per sauce fuck you king of my nutsack
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll buy a bottle of baby rays BBQ for $2 and add it from home out of spite
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I like baby rays, my favorite is KC masterpiece tho. Figured all you could buy is that there.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The metro doesn't discriminate good sauce
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Baby Rays isn't that what killed the crocodile hunter?
    If only he had done an endorsement for them....
    Oy mate don't let a bad bbq sauce kill your party! Baby Rays are killing it!! The flavor hits you right in the chest!
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    My phone only has 13% battery so i don't have much time left
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Now 12%
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday, btw
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Happy birthday, btw