How's the site for ordering an DSi cart? And is this worth it?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by DTGS, Dec 11, 2009.

1. DTGS
    OP

DTGS Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 29, 2008
    United States
    Varrock
    http://www.0shippingzone.com/index.php

How's that site for ordering stuff? I don't mind waiting for a product to arrive... but not if it means over two weeks or so...

Also.. I just want a flashcart that can play all games near perfect, and (not a priority) emulators.

I was looking at Acekardi. But um.. yeah! Thanks for the help!

2. Elritha

Elritha GBAtemp Addict

Jan 24, 2006
    Canada
    I've never ordered from that site so I can't really say. However, Dealextreme has the acekard 2i and is cheaper then the site you linked to. From past experience ordering from Dealextreme is fine, they are just a bit slow on shipping times.

If you get an acekard, I'd recommend putting AKAIO on it instead of the stock firmware.

3. DTGS
    OP

DTGS Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 29, 2008
    United States
    Varrock
    Alright thank you for the help. It's a shame CycloDSi has no news or if it's even a product. I had a CycloDS before I sold it to a friend and it never gave me trouble. Oh well.

4. DeltaBurnt

DeltaBurnt I'm bored

Feb 21, 2009
    United States
    Where intellect matters
    0shipping is confirmed to be a good site. It's like dealextreme with it's very low prices but somewhat slow shipping.

Also if you decide to not get an acekard2i then I suggest either going for the m3i zero or waiting for the supercarddstwo

5. DTGS
    OP

DTGS Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 29, 2008
    United States
    Varrock
    The Supercarddstwo... that one can play GBA right?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice