Hacking How's the site for ordering an DSi cart? And is this worth it?

DTGS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://www.0shippingzone.com/index.php

How's that site for ordering stuff? I don't mind waiting for a product to arrive... but not if it means over two weeks or so...

Also.. I just want a flashcart that can play all games near perfect, and (not a priority) emulators.

I was looking at Acekardi. But um.. yeah! Thanks for the help!

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I've never ordered from that site so I can't really say. However, Dealextreme has the acekard 2i and is cheaper then the site you linked to. From past experience ordering from Dealextreme is fine, they are just a bit slow on shipping times.

If you get an acekard, I'd recommend putting AKAIO on it instead of the stock firmware.

DTGS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright thank you for the help. It's a shame CycloDSi has no news or if it's even a product. I had a CycloDS before I sold it to a friend and it never gave me trouble. Oh well.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
0shipping is confirmed to be a good site. It's like dealextreme with it's very low prices but somewhat slow shipping.

Also if you decide to not get an acekard2i then I suggest either going for the m3i zero or waiting for the supercarddstwo

DTGS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeltaBurnt said:
0shipping is confirmed to be a good site. It's like dealextreme with it's very low prices but somewhat slow shipping.

Also if you decide to not get an acekard2i then I suggest either going for the m3i zero or waiting for the supercarddstwo

The Supercarddstwo... that one can play GBA right?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0