How's PS4/Xbox One emulation coming along on Switch?

EmulateLife

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since we have overclocking now there should be near 100% compatibility with PS4/Xbox One games on the Switch. Can't wait to play Red Dead 2 and God of War and Halo on the Switch.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

Since we have overclocking now there should be near 100% compatibility with PS4/Xbox One games on the Switch. Can't wait to play Red Dead 2 and God of War and Halo on the Switch.
We'll speed up the process by finding some super rich guy and getting him to pay a team of programmers to develop the emulators.

Last edited by ,

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
mmmh... i think theres a chip that can be soldered inside the switch
it will give extra GPU/CPU power to the console

you just need someone offering to do tiny soldering
if you know what i mean :)

EmulateLife

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There's really no limit to how much you can overclock a Switch. You can turn it into a Quantum computer if you want. If it gets hot you just throw it on a bucket of ice.

Reactions: Subtle Demise
D

Deleted User

There's really no limit to how much you can overclock a Switch. You can turn it into a Quantum computer if you want. If it gets hot you just throw it on a bucket of ice.
You’re meant to fight fire with fire. If the Switch gets too hot you blast it with a flamethrower.

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
My uncle, who works at Nintendo, told me that if you use strength on the truck 10,000 times in Let's Go, it unlocks the PS4 emulator.
I call bullshit on this claim. My dad, who Nintendo works for, says your uncle doesn't work at Nintendo.

Also, there is no strength move in PKMN Let's Go.

Reactions: Chary

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I call bullshit on this claim. My dad, who Nintendo works for, says your uncle doesn't work at Nintendo.

Also, there is no strength move in PKMN Let's Go.
Ha all lies if nintendo really did work for your dad then your dad would know nintendo plan to add strength in a future update that only a few select special people will ever get. Admit your evil lies have been found out you horrible scoundrel lol.

Last edited by AmandaRose,

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Ha all lies if nintendo really did work for your dad then your dad would know nintendo plan to add strength in a future update that only a few select special people will get.
Pokemon is a third party title. It's made by the Pokemon Company GameFreak, not Nintendo. We have no insight on the plans of third party companies.

Get your facts straight and discipline your sources.

Last edited by Localhorst86,

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Pokemon is a third party title. It's made by the Pokemon Company not Nintendo. We have no insight on the plans of third party companies.

Get your facts straight and discipline your sources.
The very Pokemon company that is part owned by Nintendo lol. So it is actually a second not third party company.

Last edited by AmandaRose,

EmulateLife

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My uncle, who works at Nintendo, told me that if you use strength on the truck 10,000 times in Let's Go, it unlocks the PS4 emulator.

Ok I swear I've counted to 10,000 3 times and nothing's happened. I've used STRENGTH and everything. I don't even have Let's Go. Tell your uncle I said this might be b.s.

Reactions: Chary

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1