OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone, I'm Gizmo_gal

I'm 18 years old (but act like I'm still 12--or so my sister says)

I'm a really confident and inquisitive person. I love electronics and would love to go to school and study to be an electronic technician--though I want to do law as a profession.

In my spare time, depending on the weather and how I feel I like to build, make, draw, write, walk, read and play with my cat.

I was homeschooled with the exception of the end of 9th grade and the beginning of 10th when I attended public school so that I could bring up my Algebra and enrolled in a technical school and became a certified Legal Administrator and Assistant. I am currently studying Accounting Operations while I prepare for my GED and go to college to pursue an education as a paralegal and (I'm looking for a way to do Electronic Technician simultaneously with college--any suggestions?)

Theres some other stuff I could say about myself but...I think thats all thats relevant to this board at the moment. I'll up date this later!

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
Hi
Isnt that bit ironic that your going to study law, when being a member of consoles "scene" forum
smile.gif

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
azotyp said:
Hi
Isnt that bit ironic that your going to study law, when being a member of consoles "scene" forum
smile.gif
Lol. Maybe but its what my parents want of me and since my older sister bailed on tradition I have to do it. If it were up to me I'd have gotten a PT-job at 15 to begin saving money so that I could have become an entruprenuer and be working on opening up a restauraunt around now and when I was 22- I'd go back to school part time and study to be a Electronic Technician+Computer Programmer and when I was done with that I'd do Vet Technician. Open up a second business (a small store) and be working continuously to be doing something remotely satisfying with my life.

S

scubersteve

DOUBLE POST!
Also, welcome! ^^
I hope you enjoy your stay...
As you cannot leave once you enter...
ph34r.gif

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Welcome aboard gizmo_gal! That was a nice introduction.

I think "Howdy Doody" is the expression you're looking for. As in, "What time is it kids?" "It's Howdy Doody time!" Ask mthrnite about the Howdy Doody show some time. I think it was the first show he ever saw in color.
wink2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place