IchigoK2031

Wannabe Shirow Miwa...
Trophies
Website
yuukouken.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
This was the first site I joined when I got into the DS Scene with flashcarts and all that, so I could read reviews and find out which one to buy.
smile.gif

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I joined because... Dunno, I saw this site on like the 8th page on a google for GBA, and I decided to join. xD

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lurked here for like 6 months trying to soak up info before i softmodded my Wii. then i had a couple of silly questions and thought "why not start my first thread?" had no idea what i was getting myself into...

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From what I can recall, I followed a member over from some other new, up-and-coming DS Wi-Fi Multiplayer Matchmaking forum (I think ABXY it was called?) back when the DS first came out. I bought a DS Phat up ASAP and became interested in Wi-Fi enabled titles. A member I had met on that forum began to explain flashcarts and homebrew to me through MSN and from there he recommended a few topics on GBAtemp. From there, I saw the fun topics the community had going on in the random/general section and decided to sign up to give some input and spur on some discussions. Best forum community I've ever been a part of, by far! Love GBAtemp!
nyanya.gif

That guy's name was Ducky or RubberDucky or something like that... he had a fondness for rubber ducks and had a rubber duck in his sig... I wish I could meet him again someday, that was the last time we talked and it's been far too long...
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: c