Hacking How to use Brawl texture hacks with USB loader?

HisshouBuraiKen

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
215
Reaction score
0
Trophies
2
Age
38
Location
Nowhere
Website
Visit site
XP
282
Country
United States
So I'm just now getting into looking at brawl texture hacks and I'm wondering how to use them with USB loaders. I read a bunch of stuff last night and it mostly makes sense but since I'm out of town for a week I can't try it myself which is how I prefer to learn things.

Can it be done? If not I'm gonna have to dig up my brawl disc again
tongue.gif
But at least I'll get those 7 gigs back on my drive.
 
you can with ocarina codes to load files from sd. Check out smashboards.com they have a guide for it in their general discussion forum. Also you might want to check out brawl+ as well its pretty fun to play when you want to play faster smash.
 

Site & Scene News