Hacking How to upgrade KOR Wii to V4.2 ?

iraqieagle

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have KOR Wii with the V3.4U on it and the (HBC) is already installed on it so I need to upgrade it to V4.2
My question is from where do I have to start so I can get a successful upgrade ?

Riicky

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Grab the cioscorp 3.5 pack, and install the IOS70.wad from there, then update to 4.2.....If you don't install that IOS70 wad first, you will get the error 003

Pacific

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Riicky said:
Grab the cioscorp 3.5 pack, and install the IOS70.wad from there, then update to 4.2.....If you don't install that IOS70 wad first, you will get the error 003

I run a KOR with 3.2E and want to go to 4.2E

If I install the IOS70.wad out of the cioscorp 3.5 I can run an update from nintendo or will the update process via official way overwrite the cIOS70 ?

techboy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The IOS70 in CORP has a higher version number, so it won't be overwritten. Just be absolutely sure it's installed first. If it's not, your wii will brick with 003 when officially updated.

Also, grab the Indiana Pwns save file and copy it onto your wii before doing anything, even if you don't have the game. It's about the only protection available from 003.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night