Hacking How To Update the AK2i Bootloader

MichelBerghs

Trophies
XP
Where can I get the old bootloader update files? I am using an old DSlite with it and I would really like it to make it show up as AK2i in the DS firmware again, also it was way faster. I would really like it to go back to the standard loader. Your help is much apreciated.

Juggalo559M

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Hey everyone i have a problem i have a Acekard 2i and im trying to update the card to version 1.4.4 and i got all the files from their website and when i try to flash it says "UPDATE CANCELLED, REBOOT DS". I'm trying to update it on a DSI with 1.4.3U for a DSI XL with 1.4.4U. I dunno what im doing wrong i followed instructions im just at a stand still right now. there is an option within the menu that says WIFI Update or something like that does anyone think that will work?

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
you are posting in a thread dedicated to the discussion of a guide for doing exactly what you are trying to do. have you bothered to read the guide? it has all of the information you need, including a link to the official acekard firmware.

-another world

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
i updated the wiki:
- fixed a few typos.
- added 4.4.0-10 and 4.5.0-10 to the intro.
- added info about the save ic block
- added info about hwid 81 not working with 4.4 and 4.5
- updated the "if akaio fails" lines, now has info about hb hook and well as official kernel
- updated the downgrading section, now has links to all older firmware files.
- updated other bits here and there to help some lines read better, etc.

the older files are hosted on my personal filetrip account. please do not abuse or misuse. if you want, please mirror the files.

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Why do that when they make bogus accounts