living

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello partners.

you will see in my switch version 5.0 the trinket chip installed and with Reinx and it was fantastic ... but we have used it too (rainjx and hekate and they are going very well too), the issue has been that when updating to V 6.0, now I get the error to boot the console, and that is because you have to update the chip and the micro sd files, as I say I do not care about the platform (reinx, rainjx, hekate) but what I want is that it works ... and it is possible that it is the easiest method to carry it out.

I can not find a way to locate the files to carry it out,

could you help me?

P.S. the way to access the chip and reprogram it I have it clear (double click on the button and the files are dragged to the TRINKETBOOT, ... disconnected from the PC and the chip is recorded.

Thank you

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Can I ask how your setup looks? Is it a dongle, is it a soldered modchip?

If you press @mattytrog name and check his posts, you will find some really awesome UF2 files for the M0 trinket! Make sure to pick the one for YOUR setup however.

Reactions: NoNAND

living

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
the chip is soldered, on the plate.
I have seen the posts of this user but I do not see it clearly how to proceed, I see many files, but not the easy way to do it.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
the chip is soldered, on the plate.
I have seen the posts of this user but I do not see it clearly how to proceed, I see many files, but not the easy way to do it.
How you update.

First press the Reset twice and plug in your PC. So you see the "flashdrive". Copy over the UF2 you wish to use.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/interna...ybitsy-m0-express-guide-files-support.508068/ - I guess it's Method 1 you're using?

Then download https://gbatemp.net/threads/basic-m...oot-files-trinket-rebug-rcmx86-others.518574/ example the Single Method. Then you just rename your payload, ANY payload to start.bin in the 0 folder.
That's it!

Reactions: mattytrog

mattytrog

You don`t want to listen to anything I say.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm using method 3
Does that change anything?
Depends on which method 3. If you have recently fitted your chip, then the trinket / rebug files will be fine.
If you did it before I changed the pin, use legacy one.

No difference apart from where the P.O.R wire is soldered. Changed it way back to accomodate the (now faulty) method 2.

One of them will work. Can`t break anything trying both.

Reactions: linuxares

living

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Hello the chip, I installed it in the summer, in AUGUST, I did the installation 3 ( /) butwithout soldering the cable that goes to RESET, and I was perfect, I had it running with Reinx, and now I have updated to the latest version and it gives me load error at the beginning. that is why I have proposed to update the chip.

By the way, you call the cable P.O.R. ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

SORRY SORRY, IM USE METOD 2

@mattytrog i dont see the link for download the file [0.zip] , are empty the link exist.

mattytrog

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello the chip, I installed it in the summer, in AUGUST, I did the installation 3 ( /) butwithout soldering the cable that goes to RESET, and I was perfect, I had it running with Reinx, and now I have updated to the latest version and it gives me load error at the beginning. that is why I have proposed to update the chip.

By the way, you call the cable P.O.R. ?

SORRY SORRY, IM USE METOD 2

@mattytrog i dont see the link for download the file [0.zip] , are empty the link exist.

Oops... I see. Correcting now. Sorry!

Fixed... Sorry about that.

living

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
ok, now the 0 folder ots ok.
but not function.

I can not make it work.
by injecting the CURRENT to the chip and putting all the files in the microsd I can not get it started.
Could you just pass me the files that I should put in the ROOT and the current that I should put in the trinket?
I must say that I have Method 2 installed.

mattytrog

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ok, now the 0 folder ots ok.
but not function.

I can not make it work.
by injecting the CURRENT to the chip and putting all the files in the microsd I can not get it started.
Could you just pass me the files that I should put in the ROOT and the current that I should put in the trinket?
I must say that I have Method 2 installed.
¿Puede por favor publicar una foto de su instalación y tal vez una captura de pantalla de su card SD?
Translate... Post an install pic.

living

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Not posible upload pictures For My profil , new of recent creation.
The installation are the same that 3 months ago , when the first versións that programation chip function ok.
If i programing the chip with hekate, (current file ) the switch turning on show me the interface of hekate 3.2 but its not opérate for be old versión .
Perhabs i Need the New versión of hekate for inyect to chip ( file current )

mattytrog

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok. I think we need to go from the top.

What folders do you have on your SD at the moment? Are you ok with putting UF2 files on the trinket?

living

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
OK, put files in Trinket, no problem, I have tried many., This is done.

I tell you, I tried to put (HEKATEMODDED_CHAINLOADER_TRINKET-LEGACY; TRINKET_LEGACY, ETC) changing their name to CURRENT.UF2 and they are sent perfectly to the chip, but then when turning on the console, it does not load anything with respect to the chip, the console starts normally as if I had nothing installed.

If instead I inject the chip Current.UF2 that had dated 14082018 (TRINKET_ALL_PACK) where different files for different chips came, starts with Reinx and Hekate, but gives an error saying that files are missing, but at least you see that start the chip.

Regarding the files of the SD, there .:
[0] -> Internal files (01.s2, start.bin)
[Nintendo], [Switch]

Honestly I do not know what else to do ... seems to behave better with the old CURRENT files (summer 2018) than with the new ones ... that does not interpret them.

mattytrog

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
OK, put files in Trinket, no problem, I have tried many., This is done.

I tell you, I tried to put (HEKATEMODDED_CHAINLOADER_TRINKET-LEGACY; TRINKET_LEGACY, ETC) changing their name to CURRENT.UF2 and they are sent perfectly to the chip, but then when turning on the console, it does not load anything with respect to the chip, the console starts normally as if I had nothing installed.

If instead I inject the chip Current.UF2 that had dated 14082018 (TRINKET_ALL_PACK) where different files for different chips came, starts with Reinx and Hekate, but gives an error saying that files are missing, but at least you see that start the chip.

Regarding the files of the SD, there .:
[0] -> Internal files (01.s2, start.bin)
[Nintendo], [Switch]

Honestly I do not know what else to do ... seems to behave better with the old CURRENT files (summer 2018) than with the new ones ... that does not interpret them.
Are you activating RCM?

living

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
you mean to turn on the console, pressed (VOL +, POWER) of course ... but the console normally starts NINTENDO LOGO etc

, if as I say, I inject the CURRENT.UF2 that was in August, it starts the screen of HEKATE - CTCaer Mod v3.2 but it gives me an error that it is missing or can not find hekate_ipl.bin in the sd

mattytrog

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
you mean to turn on the console, pressed (VOL +, POWER) of course ... but the console normally starts NINTENDO LOGO etc

, if as I say, I inject the CURRENT.UF2 that was in August, it starts the screen of HEKATE - CTCaer Mod v3.2 but it gives me an error that it is missing or can not find hekate_ipl.bin in the sd
What about pin 10 on joycon? You aren't entering RCM correctly.

living

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
I followed this scheme.,

to test I never connect the joycons to the console, I have them removed.

VOL cable + RCM strap I do not have it soldered to the console, since in its day I did not do it to avoid disassembling the console completely. but I worked the previous version of hekate.
I always when I turned on the console I pressed VOL + and POWER buttons to enter special mode or pressed only power to use the console in normal mode.

trinketmethod3-jpg.146103

Last edited by living,

living

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
ver
if I inject HEKATE CURRENT.UF2 for the month of August, and press VOL +, POWER, this menu will appear

ver
[/url][/IMG]

ver
ver

ver

Last edited by living,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: