Hacking How to uninstall/delete the USB Loader forwarder that came with ModMii?

Count

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello everyone!

What is the best/safest way to delete the USB Loader forwarder channel that came with ModMii from the System Menu? (Data Management -> Erase Channel or Use a Wad Manager)

Cause i heard that deleting channels using Wad Managers could brick the console, or what is the dangerous operation a Wad Manager can perform that can brick the console? (Want to know so I can avoid it)

Thanks in advance.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello everyone!

What is the best/safest way to delete the USB Loader forwarder channel that came with ModMii from the System Menu? (Data Management -> Erase Channel or Use a Wad Manager)

Cause i heard that deleting channels using Wad Managers could brick the console, or what is the dangerous operation a Wad Manager can perform that can brick the console? (Want to know so I can avoid it)

Thanks in advance.
Delete it from the data management settings. I don't think you'll get a brick from removing it with a WAD manager (at least I've never heard of it happen and I've uninstalled a few things from WAD managers myself), but the safest method is the official method.
If you use a WAD manager just make sure to use an updated version so there aren't any dangerous bugs in it (but the likelyhood of that causing a brick is not very high anyway)

There is also the third option, AnyTitle Deleter, but I would avoid using that unless it's an IOS or something that can't be removed from data management, and you don't have the WAD used so you can't use a WAD manager. Finding the right title to delete is not very intuitive.

Count

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Delete it from the data management settings. I don't think you'll get a brick from removing it with a WAD manager (at least I've never heard of it happen and I've uninstalled a few things from WAD managers myself), but the safest method is the official method.
If you use a WAD manager just make sure to use an updated version so there aren't any dangerous bugs in it (but the likelyhood of that causing a brick is not very high anyway)

There is also the third option, AnyTitle Deleter, but I would avoid using that unless it's an IOS or something that can't be removed from data management, and you don't have the WAD used so you can't use a WAD manager. Finding the right title to delete is not very intuitive.

Thanks for the answer! :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SMG4 @ SMG4: hi