How to uninstall/delete the USB Loader forwarder that came with ModMii?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Count, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Count
    OP

Count Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 10, 2013
    Gambia, The
    Hello everyone!

What is the best/safest way to delete the USB Loader forwarder channel that came with ModMii from the System Menu? (Data Management -> Erase Channel or Use a Wad Manager)

Cause i heard that deleting channels using Wad Managers could brick the console, or what is the dangerous operation a Wad Manager can perform that can brick the console? (Want to know so I can avoid it)

Thanks in advance.

2. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

GBAtemp Patron
    The Real Jdbye is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Mar 17, 2010
    Norway
    Alola
    Delete it from the data management settings. I don't think you'll get a brick from removing it with a WAD manager (at least I've never heard of it happen and I've uninstalled a few things from WAD managers myself), but the safest method is the official method.
    If you use a WAD manager just make sure to use an updated version so there aren't any dangerous bugs in it (but the likelyhood of that causing a brick is not very high anyway)

There is also the third option, AnyTitle Deleter, but I would avoid using that unless it's an IOS or something that can't be removed from data management, and you don't have the WAD used so you can't use a WAD manager. Finding the right title to delete is not very intuitive.

3. Count
    OP

Count Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 10, 2013
    Gambia, The
    Thanks for the answer! :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice