Gaming How to transfer pokemon X/Y to OR/AS?

Devilhunter142

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi. I'm using the .cia file to play the game and I want to transfer my pokemon to OR/AS version. Is there a way to transfer it without using 2 3ds handheld or pokebank?

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
Thank you very much. Oh, 1 more question, How to backup a save file of the game? I want to make sure I'm not doing this wrong or get my saved game corrupted
Very wise that you thought about backing it up. PHBank is a fantastic tool but the first time I tried it, it ended up corrupting my save. I was extremely lucky to not have touched my save before moving to the digital version, so I still had my latest save on my cart thank god. JKSM is an amazing piece of homebrew and I can't recommend it enough.

Devilhunter142

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Very wise that you thought about backing it up. PHBank is a fantastic tool but the first time I tried it, it ended up corrupting my save. I was extremely lucky to not have touched my save before moving to the digital version, so I still had my latest save on my cart thank god. JKSM is an amazing piece of homebrew and I can't recommend it enough.
I'm not really understand of the digital version you mentioned because I'm still new to this. You are lucky that you still have your save file in your cart. For me, one mistake for not backing up the save file and I'm screwed

AymanTunis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Guys i just bought the R4i gold pro to play pokemon black/white 2.

My question is: is there a way to send my pokemons to pokebank so i can take the pokemons on my Pokemon Omega Ruby game ?

Does the pokebank recognize the game ? ( Pokemon Black/White on the R4i Gold Pro) ?

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
Guys i just bought the R4i gold pro to play pokemon black/white 2.

My question is: is there a way to send my pokemons to pokebank so i can take the pokemons on my Pokemon Omega Ruby game ?

Does the pokebank recognize the game ? ( Pokemon Black/White on the R4i Gold Pro) ?
It will not recognize it sadly.
If you get an official cart at some point though, you can get your save to the cartridge and then transfer it.

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
Yh i got 1 official omega ruby cart and a r4 now but how can i send them :0?!
No I mean, if you get an actual cart of the game you wanna transfer from, that is, Black or White. I mean, you can start playing on your flashcart, then when you're done and maybe have some more money, you can get an original cart to transfer your stuff. Sorry if I was unclear :|

AymanTunis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh like that.. But its that the only way, cuz i saw something on the internet that says it does recognize the game on firmware 1.75 orsomething like that.. But idk if its true and it will ship tomorow to my house lll

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh like that.. But its that the only way, cuz i saw something on the internet that says it does recognize the game on firmware 1.75 orsomething like that.. But idk if its true and it will ship tomorow to my house lll
There's no way to use a flashcart with the Poke Transporter (Pokemon Bank).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5r88tQPFaY