Emulation How to transfer Pokémon Firered save (or pokemons only?) on an Emulator to a legit cartridge.

Jihad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I'm sorry to bother, but i seem to post this thread at a wrong section, so i hope here it's the right one.

Hi,

I'm kinda new pokemon player, and i tried pokemon redfire on an emulator, legit play, no cheats. I've ranked 70+ hours and leveled a lot of pokemons and so on.

I've read that i could transfer my pokemons up to Pokemon Black 2. (through emerald or ruby).. and eventually to pokemon X\y (through poke transfer bank service i guess).

The problem is my save file is on an emulator, and i could manage to get a DS (with GBA cartage) and Pokemon fire red cartridge. Can i make my emulator .sav file work on the cartridge as if i started playing originally on it?

I think i have two options.. (1) Run my emulator save data on a fire red legit cartridge and start the long pokemon transfer up to black 2 from it.

(2) Just (in a way or an other) start transfer pokemon from an emulator to a legit gen III game first then to bl2.

Note: i have a DS and DStwo flash cart and 3DS.

The verdict :P: How can i play on pokemon fire red cartridge with an -already started- fire red emulator save data (.sav) and it'd work as if i started my game on the cartridge from the first place. ( Can trade pokemons with other GBA and so on).

Thanks! :(

Edit: Pokemon is a great game and i'd support it by buying the legit copy.. but it's not selling any more and the second hand market has some VERY ridiculous prices for it. And i didn't know that my friend has one then.​

Jihad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I hear the term dumbing? is this what is it called? or its the way around? i did my share of googling but the problem is kinda specific so it's hard to know :(

thaddius

Charmander is not pleased.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
With an original DS and the DSTWO you can use the GBA Backup Tool. Among it's features is the ability to transfer a save file from the DS Flash card to a legit cartridge (as well as the ability to back up your legit game's save).

Jihad

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
With an original DS and the DSTWO you can use the GBA Backup Tool. Among it's features is the ability to transfer a save file from the DS Flash card to a legit cartridge (as well as the ability to back up your legit game's save).

Great! Thanks! I'll be looking into this.
------------

Also, a good guy gave me this Solution.. What do you guys think of it?:

1- Transfer My Gen III Pokémons to Any Gen IV game (On emulator) By using DeSmuME app.

2- Using PokéGen to extract the Pokémon and Pokécheck to convert them to Gen. V format.

3- Trade (or put?) them to a Legit Gen V Game. [Black 2 for example]

Will it work?

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
transfer to a IV cartridge using pal park, then load that rom and save on DSTWO and you can transfer it to gen v (pokemon black 2) "legitimally"

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
NOTE: you need to beat pokemon league and have sinoh dex completed on IV gen to be able to use palpark, you will also need the pkmn league finished on gen V, unless you use a bit of cheating :/ or get a save somewhere...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)