Hacking How to softmod your PSP v3

Was this guide helpful and easy to follow?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Given that the keys are still being decrypted as and when new games are released the question is pointless. Will those games released soon have different, newer and as yet undecrypted keys? NO ONE KNOWS!

solidsnake13

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should include 6.20 TN-C to the list of softmods for the PSPGo with the 6.35 HEN instructions; as well as the alternate 6.35 CFW 6.35 Pro-A download. I am currently using the TN-C CFW and it is perfect so far.

halcyon_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I go on about uninstall Prometheus 4? Had 5.50 GEN-D3 then added prometheus (using the other stickied guide), was playing Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus but it kept on crashing, decided to get prome4, but after it the game won't run anymore (error 80020148, other game still run fine though) so I'm just gonna go back to GEN-D3 and try another solution to my problem. I've looked around and found out that I can just run the GEN-D3 installer again, but wouldn't that leave prome4 files in my flash?

edit:
This is getting worse, earlier MHFU was just running fine, now when I try to save my game it gives me the "load failed the data is corrupted 80110306" error.

edit2:
Nevermind
smile.gif
Found a guide after severals hours of google'ing, seems like I was searching for the wrong term. Now running 5.50 M33-6 again, trying out the games right now. Everything seems to work fine, aside from having to switch the settings in recovery mode (for MHFU I had to use np9660 and execute BOOT.BIT in UMD/ISO enabled, while on dissidia I used m33 with the execute BOOT.BIT in UMD/ISO disabled -disregard that, after much fiddling around, if all options on the advanced settings are disabled except for plain modules in UMD/ISO, dissdia runs while mhfu doesnt, if I enable both "plain modules in UMD/ISO" and "execute BOOT.BIT in UMD/ISO", mhfu runs at the cost of not being able to run dissidia ) Would be nice though if I could get all the games to run under 1 setting, looking for a way to do that right now.

slayerdx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which is more recommended for 6.35

-hen
or
-A4

and what is the pros/cons of either if they have any

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Which ones? The tables at the top? They work fine for me....

slayerdx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i would say 1000 because they are practically unbrickable and have full CFW on all versions. But really depends what you want.

777kidis777

Big Red
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The 635 HEN is not working for me. It says it would restart. Is it just like the .tif image like before, where I have to keep doing this over and over until I am in 6.35 PRO, or what?

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Woah, NO! That is NOT what I said.

I'm asking if you are on 6.35, because the 6.35 hack only works for 6.35 I then said the latest is 6.37, because people new to hacks will often use the official update, not realizing it will often get them to a later version the hacks will not run on.

777kidis777

Big Red
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
Woah, NO! That is NOT what I said.

I'm asking if you are on 6.35, because the 6.35 hack only works for 6.35 I then said the latest is 6.37, because people new to hacks will often use the official update, not realizing it will often get them to a later version the hacks will not run on.

Well, I still managed to mod my PSP 2000, even with misinterpreting what you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4