Hacking How to Setup SysNand in atmosphere and play safety online?

elad1212

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kenya
Hello,

I moved from sx os to Atmosphere, and installed Atmosphere in my switch - it is a V2 modded sx chip inside the switch.
So i just download and install the atmosphere CFW and setup emuMMC and its works well.

But i want to ask - how can i boot into the OFW ? When i tap on the "lunch" in Hakete its shows me only 1 option to boot into Atmosphere. Not OFW.

If i can do it, can i update the original system to the last version?
Can i play legit games online in the OFW without the risk of getting ban?
And switch between the two and play modded games in the CFW in airplane mode?

If yes, How can i setup the OFW and how to do it? Is there a guide for it?
Thank you very much! Sorry for my english!

Reactions: orangy57

marhalloweenvt

Trophies
XP
Country
But i want to ask - how can i boot into the OFW ? When i tap on the "lunch" in Hakete its shows me only 1 option to boot into Atmosphere. Not OFW.
Could you show me the content of hekate_ipl.ini in /bootloader folder in your sd card? Because the options in Launch section of Nyx will expose what you set in there.

In EmuNAND, to minimize the risk of banning, you should setup Exosphere / DNS MITM (block every comunication with Nin server) which they are referred as Incognito for EmuNAND
You can update HOS to the latest FW in SysNAND (the "original system" as you referred). With SysNAND you can do anything that legit (play legit games from Eshop, gamecards; update fw;...)
With proper hekate_ipl.ini, you can boot between SysNAND and EmuNAND whenever you want with Nyx.
For more info, you can go here https://rentry.org/SwitchHackingIsEasy

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,

I moved from sx os to Atmosphere, and installed Atmosphere in my switch - it is a V2 modded sx chip inside the switch.
So i just download and install the atmosphere CFW and setup emuMMC and its works well.

You can't play online if you don't have a clean NAND.

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

If you've ever installed anything to your regular NAND through CFW, such as NSPs, then your NAND isn't considered clean. You can make an emunand but that will be a copy of your sysnand so won't be clean either!

Going online if you've ever installed something illegitimately is risking a ban unfortunately.

If your sysnand is clean and you create an emunand, you can use the OFW to go online safely and run modded games/ backups on the CFW.

elad1212

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kenya
Could you show me the content of hekate_ipl.ini in /bootloader folder in your sd card? Because the options in Launch section of Nyx will expose what you set in there.
[config]
autoboot=0
autoboot_list=0
bootwait=3
backlight=100
autohosoff=0
autonogc=1
updater2p=0
bootprotect=0

[Atmosphere CFW]
payload=bootloader/payloads/fusee.bin
icon=bootloader/res/icon_payload.bmp

[Warmboot Error Fix]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
stock=1
emummc_force_disable=1
icon=bootloader/res/icon_switch.bmp

In EmuNAND, to minimize the risk of banning, you should setup Exosphere / DNS MITM (block every comunication with Nin server) which they are referred as Incognito for EmuNAND
You can update HOS to the latest FW in SysNAND (the "original system" as you referred). With SysNAND you can do anything that legit (play legit games from Eshop, gamecards; update fw;...)
With proper hekate_ipl.ini, you can boot between SysNAND and EmuNAND whenever you want with Nyx.
For more info, you can go here https://rentry.org/SwitchHackingIsEasy
I. EmuNAND i dont play online at all! I just turn on the air plane mode and play safety, i cant get ban like this, so why should i do the Exosphere/DNS MITM thing?

What do you mean update HOS? What is it? Can i just update the FW manually in setting menu in wifi?

Please look at my hekate_ipl and tell me how can i boot and switch between sysNAND and EmuNAND whenever i want?
And what is Nyx?
Thank you!

If you've ever installed anything to your regular NAND through CFW, such as NSPs, then your NAND isn't considered clean. You can make an emunand but that will be a copy of your sysnand so won't be clean either!

Going online if you've ever installed something illegitimately is risking a ban unfortunately.

If your sysnand is clean and you create an emunand, you can use the OFW to go online safely and run modded games/ backups on the CFW.
From the first day i bought this switch (SX core) i made emunand with the sx os and install only in the CFW all the hacked games.
I turn on the OFW only to play legit real games i bought - just to play them online.

I never installed anything illegitimately on the OFW...

And when i installed atmosphere i did emuNAND just like the guide said and installed hacked games only in the atmosphere i installed.

Thats mean my sysnand is clean, no?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[config]
autoboot=0
autoboot_list=0
bootwait=3
backlight=100
autohosoff=0
autonogc=1
updater2p=0
bootprotect=0

[Atmosphere CFW]

[Warmboot Error Fix]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
stock=1
emummc_force_disable=1

I. EmuNAND i dont play online at all! I just turn on the air plane mode and play safety, i cant get ban like this, so why should i do the Exosphere/DNS MITM thing?

What do you mean update HOS? What is it? Can i just update the FW manually in setting menu in wifi?

Please look at my hekate_ipl and tell me how can i boot and switch between sysNAND and EmuNAND whenever i want?
And what is Nyx?
Thank you!

From the first day i bought this switch (SX core) i made emunand with the sx os and install only in the CFW all the hacked games.
I turn on the OFW only to play legit real games i bought - just to play them online.

And when i installed atmosphere i did emuNAND just like the guide said and installed hacked games only in the atmosphere i installed.

Look like no clean Sysnand.

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Your sysnand should be clean IF the person you bought it from didn't install anything either!

Though, I don't know if it's an issue that it's a hardware mod. Whether the mod is recognisable due to modified hardware will have to be answered by someone else!

elad1212

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kenya
Look like no clean Sysnand.
Why not? I dont get it...

Your sysnand should be clean IF the person you bought it from didn't install anything either!

Though, I don't know if it's an issue that it's a hardware mod. Whether the mod is recognisable due to modified hardware will have to be answered by someone else!
Yes, i bought from reliable place - that make it in clean brand new switch...

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not? I dont get it...

Yes, i bought from reliable place - that make it in clean brand new switch...

Looks like no emunand, if you have a emunand you would use this instead.

[CFW (EMUMMC)]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
kip1patch=nosigchk
emummcforce=1
icon=bootloader/res/emummc.bmp
{}

elad1212

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kenya
Looks like no emunand, if you have a emunand you would use this instead.

[CFW (EMUMMC)]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
kip1patch=nosigchk
emummcforce=1
icon=bootloader/res/emummc.bmp
{}
OMG are you sure? How can it be..?
Look here please: https://rentry.org/MarikoEmuNAND
The hekate_ipl look the same...

I must say i dont have latest Atmosphere and FW version... I updated it couple of months ago...

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And how do i do THAT?
Ty

Check your system setting string under system->current version it will tell you if you have an emunand or not , if you have an emunand, you would have a string with |E instead of S

1667930221709.png

Like the one in this photo

Reactions: SylverReZ

marhalloweenvt

Trophies
XP
Country
[config]
autoboot=0
autoboot_list=0
bootwait=3
backlight=100
autohosoff=0
autonogc=1
updater2p=0
bootprotect=0

[Atmosphere CFW]

[Warmboot Error Fix]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
stock=1
emummc_force_disable=1
You missing the Sysnand option for Nyx. Below is mine for your reference (you can add them into yours)
[config] autoboot=0 autoboot_list=0 bootwait=0 autohosoff=0 autonogc=1 updater2p=1 backlight=100 [CFW - sysMMC] fss0=atmosphere/package3 kip1patch=nosigchk atmosphere=1 emummc_force_disable=1 icon=bootloader/res/icon_payload.bmp [CFW - emuMMC] fss0=atmosphere/package3 kip1patch=nosigchk emummcforce=1 atmosphere=1 icon=bootloader/res/icon_payload.bmp [Stock - sysMMC] fss0=atmosphere/package3 emummc_force_disable=1 stock=1 icon=bootloader/res/icon_switch.bmp

Setup Exosphere/DNS MITM is like an extra blockshield that cover you when you/ somebody else turn off Airplane mode while in EmuNAND, Or you still want wifi function in EmuNAND (for use homebrew like FTP, Homebrew download, install game with LAN/WIFI, ... - I use wifi alot in EmuNAND and for now, still play legit Game in SysNAND normally). I highly recommend you setup this: https://rentry.org/ExosphereDNSMITM

Yes you can update FW (HOS) in SysNAND manullay with wifi but you CAN NOT with EmuNAND. With EmuNAND, you have to use another way by using Daybreak.

And what is Nyx?
Thank you!
This is Nyx (A GUI of hekate bootloader that let you choose which to boot and a lot of useful tools)
1667959627799.png

99% your SysNAND (OFW in your case because you still can play online with it) is clean. Just add [Stock - sysMMC] section from my hekate.ipl.ini and test if you can be redirected to OFW.

In your current state, I would like to recommend you follow below steps:
  1. Update Atmosphere and hekate to lastest version
  2. Setup Exosphere / DNS MITM in EmuNAND: https://rentry.org/ExosphereDNSMITM
  3. Add options in hekate_ipl.ini
  4. Update FW of EmuNAND and SysNAND to latest (Atmosphere already supports 15.0.1)
  5. Enjoy your console

Last edited by marhalloweenvt,

elad1212

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Kenya
You missing the Sysnand option for Nyx. Below is mine for your reference (you can add them into yours)
[config] autoboot=0 autoboot_list=0 bootwait=0 autohosoff=0 autonogc=1 updater2p=1 backlight=100 [CFW - sysMMC] fss0=atmosphere/package3 kip1patch=nosigchk atmosphere=1 emummc_force_disable=1 icon=bootloader/res/icon_payload.bmp [CFW - emuMMC] fss0=atmosphere/package3 kip1patch=nosigchk emummcforce=1 atmosphere=1 icon=bootloader/res/icon_payload.bmp [Stock - sysMMC] fss0=atmosphere/package3 emummc_force_disable=1 stock=1 icon=bootloader/res/icon_switch.bmp

Setup Exosphere/DNS MITM is like an extra blockshield that cover you when you/ somebody else turn off Airplane mode while in EmuNAND, Or you still want wifi function in EmuNAND (for use homebrew like FTP, Homebrew download, install game with LAN/WIFI, ... - I use wifi alot in EmuNAND and for now, still play legit Game in SysNAND normally). I highly recommend you setup this: https://rentry.org/ExosphereDNSMITM

Yes you can update FW (HOS) in SysNAND manullay with wifi but you CAN NOT with EmuNAND. With EmuNAND, you have to use another way by using Daybreak.

This is Nyx (A GUI of hekate bootloader that let you choose which to boot and a lot of useful tools)
View attachment 336403

99% your SysNAND (OFW in your case because you still can play online with it) is clean. Just add [Stock - sysMMC] section from my hekate.ipl.ini and test if you can be redirected to OFW.

In your current state, I would like to recommend you follow below steps:
  1. Update Atmosphere and hekate to lastest version
  2. Setup Exosphere / DNS MITM in EmuNAND: https://rentry.org/ExosphereDNSMITM
  3. Add options in hekate_ipl.ini
  4. Update FW of EmuNAND and SysNAND to latest (Atmosphere already supports 15.0.1)
  5. Enjoy your console

Thank you so very very very much👍 i will do it thank you :)

CatfishCody187

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi all! i just found this thread and I'm hoping you all wont mind helping me out.
this is my hekate_ipl. i can switch between boot modes with deepsea. i have 3 ways of booting depending on the setting in deepsea. 1 with my main OFW and no cheats. 1 with my main account, but has the ability to use cheats. and one with a completely offline account and that one has all my tinfoil games on it.
I'm wanting to go online with the middle one which has access to my main profile and also has the tesla overlay. i want to be able to spawm pokemon in union mode. I'm planning to make a new account specifically for that as a safetynet just in case something happens.

this is in my hekate folder. and I'm hoping you guys can tell me what i need to change to be able to do the union coop with other people and still have access to my tesla menu.

THANKS IN ADVANCE!

[config]
autoboot=2
autoboot_list=0
bootwait=1
backlight=100
noticker=0
autohosoff=0
autonogc=1
updater2p=1
bootprotect=0

[CFW (EMUNAND)]
emummcforce=1
fss0=atmosphere/package3
kip1patch=nosigchk
atmosphere=1
icon=bootloader/res/emu_boot.bmp

{}

[Atmosphere - SysNAND]
fss0=atmosphere/package3
emummc_force_disable=1

{}

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    why we saying hello again for?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Mondooooo, cuz you both werent here
    +1
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    oh btw, did you know that the teenage mutant ninja turtles is having an r rated live action movie?
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I did not know that
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    but it would make sense
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    just look it up
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    from the perspective that the original audience that saw it as kids are now grown adults
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I heard the original comic books were as dark as that
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    it's called the last ronin
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    while that was a kid-friendly endeavor, this new take will adapt the story Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Last Ronin. The outlet notes that this new iteration is being written by “Tyler Burton Smith, who co-wrote the upcoming R-rated action movie Boy Kills World and who wrote the 2019 iteration of Chucky horror franchise Child’s Play.”
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    The film, titled ‘The Last Ronin,’ will be targeted at adults and promises a high-body count tale
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I grew up with the 2012 show
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    so yeah, they're will be lots of kills
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    so kinda like how they went r rated in the Loan movie for wolverine
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    and remember that time when someone had the idea to make scooby doo r rated?
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    where shaggy is a stoner and a pothead?
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    that's a true story
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Mondooooo, the first scooby doo live action film?
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    it's cancelled and not in the works anymore
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    they kinda implied it, and joked about it in the cartoon attorney harvey birdman
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    im gonna binge watch metalocalypse, any tips?
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @Xdqwerty yeah in th elive action Shaggy meets a girl that introduces herself as "Mary jane" shaggy responds "thats my favorite name"
  • Mondooooo @ Mondooooo:
    damn
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: damn