OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Diablo1123 said:
Did you read the readme for ExpLoader?

yes but i dont know what that stuff means.......plus i thought you had to get other files not just the gba loader file or do u just need that

seedvt

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
complex209 said:
Diablo1123 said:
Did you read the readme for ExpLoader?

yes but i dont know what that stuff means.......plus i thought you had to get other files not just the gba loader file or do u just need that

Readme clearly says to make 2 folders on the root of your SD card, GBA_SIGN and GBA_SAVE

You need to dldi patch the GBA ExpLoader app with the proper dldi for your flashcart unless it auto patches.

Eon-Rider

Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
complex209 said:
seedvt said:
complex209 said:
arent there files that i need to put in my micro sd card before i use the ez 3 in 1 flash or is gba exploader all i need?

You just need the ExpLoader, the two folders, and the GBA roms.
what two folders?
If you just looked a few posts ago, you'd know.

Spaceman016

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ill make a quick Basic TUT

on your SD card make 3 folders i use.
GBA_SIGN - This folder is where the 3in1 will store game data
GBA_SAVE - This folder is where the 3in1 will store your game saves
GBA Roms - This is where you put your GBA games

I have GBA Exploader into the root of my SD for convinience

ok now you have ur games ready and your gba_exploader, run gba_exploader from your DS

1. you should have a blue color GUI and be able to search your folders to find your GBA roms now
2. select your game and press A to run (all the options are given to you on the bottom screen)
3. if you want to use your 3in1 cart to act as a normal GBA cartridge press the R button on your DS this will switch your screen from blue (PSRAM mode) to green (NOR mode) and L to go back to PSRAM mode.

so you have 2 basic ram modes
PSRAM will write to the 3in1 cart faster but will lose your rom when the DS powers off (wont lose your saves though)
NOR will write a bit slower but after powering off your DS the game will stay loaded acting as a normal GBA cart

Tried to keep this simple hope this helps

soujiroseta

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Peru
hi there, I recently bought an ez 3 in 1, and I put a game in NOR. What I wanted to know is how can i make a backup of my savegame? Is it easy to restore the savegame even if I change the game in NOR???

seedvt

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
soujiroseta said:
hi there, I recently bought an ez 3 in 1, and I put a game in NOR. What I wanted to know is how can i make a backup of my savegame? Is it easy to restore the savegame even if I change the game in NOR???

By using GBA ExpLoader in NOR mode, you can write the SRAM to a SAV file onto your Slot 1 card, as well as load a SAV file from the Slot 1 onto the SRAM.

You just have to be careful not to mix them up as they are similarily worded.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?