Hacking How to repack an NSP with custom files? Is there a manual somewhere

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's because of the encryption that isn't possible without dumping the seed first right?
I'm not sure what you mean, but even if you were able to patch the update somehow, the non-hacked Switch would not accept it/ install it without all the correct files and hash checks in place.

masagrator

The patches guy
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
The DLC is in the update data which is stored on the SD card
Yes, encrypted and digitally signed. Repacking means screwing digital sign which will result in refusing to launch it. And without getting private key from Nintendo itself you won't be able to do anything about it.

Reactions: BigOnYa

basuo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Trying to modify an .nsp to reduce it's size. I managed to do so for the base game. Problem is with the update.
How to deal with it ? When I apply the update to my modified nsp it crashes. Still I want to remove some useless files in the update tho.

If I extract the update .nca with hactool (having base game .nca around) it seems to extract the whole game and not only update files.
Should I use those files, repack this folder and treat it as main game ? (Repacking with the small .nca from the update only).

I hope my explanation make sense.

CrazyDrPants

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Trying to modify an .nsp to reduce it's size. I managed to do so for the base game. Problem is with the update.
How to deal with it ? When I apply the update to my modified nsp it crashes. Still I want to remove some useless files in the update tho.

If I extract the update .nca with hactool (having base game .nca around) it seems to extract the whole game and not only update files.
Should I use those files, repack this folder and treat it as main game ? (Repacking with the small .nca from the update only).

I hope my explanation make sense.
hey if you dont mind me asking what are you using to repack the files, I cant seem to find something that works

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?