Hacking How to put Games on main Wii menu

annep

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I have a soft modded wii 4.3 i use cfg usb loader, my 5yo has about 10 favorite games that would be much easier to use if he could just choose from the main wii menu rather than going into the loader, which drives me crazy due to him changing his mind every 5mins lol.

My 4 questions are
1. do you know or have an easy guide for a newbie to follow
2. Will i still need to have the external usb hdd connected (prefer not)
3. how many games will i be able to put on the wii memory (if that's what its called)
4. Is there anything else i would need to do/get in order to do the above, i use wbfs manager & wii backup manager.

Thank you all in advance :)

Solution
1. Crap can be found here on the forums --> http://www.wiidewii.com/read.php?28,8860 it's an easy to use channel creator.
2.Yes, all crap does is make a shortcut to your wii games that can be loaded by WiiMenu.
3.Wii games themselves none. Only WW/VC games will actually fit on the wiis nand.
4.Just drag and drop the .iso or .wbfs into crap loader (multiple files for different games can be done in batch) and choose which ever forwarder you like. The setting will be the same as what's in your usb loader unless you manually force then in the Crap options if you just leave everything blank then it's what ever you have set up in usb loader as said.

I must add that WiiFlow forwarder loads games alot faster at least it seems to for me :) but...

kylster

mich weich töten
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. Crap can be found here on the forums --> http://www.wiidewii.com/read.php?28,8860 it's an easy to use channel creator.
2.Yes, all crap does is make a shortcut to your wii games that can be loaded by WiiMenu.
3.Wii games themselves none. Only WW/VC games will actually fit on the wiis nand.
4.Just drag and drop the .iso or .wbfs into crap loader (multiple files for different games can be done in batch) and choose which ever forwarder you like. The setting will be the same as what's in your usb loader unless you manually force then in the Crap options if you just leave everything blank then it's what ever you have set up in usb loader as said.

I must add that WiiFlow forwarder loads games alot faster at least it seems to for me :) but i use WiiFlow for when i make Channel Shortcuts and use CFG for when i need to manually boot up games.

Hope this helps.

Solution

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...