Hacking How to prevent yourself from bricking an Acekard?

Hotness1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I would want to know what are some ways to prevent myself from bricking my soon to come Acekard 2i and also if using Windows formatter to format your SD card and then running a game will cause a brick(I did this then ran Pokemon Platinum and got a brick, when I get my new Acekard should I stay away from this game or if I use Panasonic formatter to format my sd card will I be alright with this game and others?)

PS.I know I made another topic a couple days ago just like this and I'm sorry if I should've just asked this question there.

synce

だいこんちゃんのだいふぁん
Trophies
XP
Country
Comoros
You can brick an acekard? And with a simple format? That sounds unreasonable... I've formatted my card several times with Win7 and nothing has happened

Hotness1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So if I use panasonic sd formatter from now on I should be fine playing all games? And in panasonic formatter do I use full erase on and set size or whatever its called?
wacko.gif

Hotness1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
From what we know the panasonic's formatting has never caused this (we still don't know the exact issue with the acekard), yes do a full format and such.

Thanks for everything Rydian
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: All right! Who stole my right sock? :angry: