How to play GC games from HDD with Ps4 controller?

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by DabiddoJ4, Jul 24, 2019.

1. DabiddoJ4
    OP

DabiddoJ4 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 23, 2018
    Ecuador
    Hi!! I hant to play my GC Backup games from my HDD but for now i just have a Dualshock 4 controller. Reading the Nintendont page, I found that I just can play GC Games With a Dualshock 4 if the .iso image are on the SD Card, but my SD Card has 2 GB just for some wads and homebrew apps.

How can i Launch GC Games from a USB and play it with a PS4 Controller on my old white Wii?

2. MrSW

MrSW Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 2, 2018
    Brunei
    if you are using Nintendont, set Native Control to OFF and then just plug your control in the other USB port, its that simple

3. DabiddoJ4
    OP

DabiddoJ4 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 23, 2018
    Ecuador
    That's the problem. I set Native Control to OFF and then just plug my DS4 in the other USB port but is not detected if I boot the GC game from the USB. Maybe USB Loader GX and/or Nintendont are bad configurated?

4. Ericsonanzois

Ericsonanzois Member

Newcomer
    Mar 5, 2017
    Brazil
    You will create a folder named "games"(in root). There you can create a folder with game´s name. For example: F-Zero GX. NOW you need rename your iso to game.iso. For example if the game is F-Zero GX.iso so it will be renamed to game.iso. For all GCN games you will need rename it to game.iso. So in you USB must be: USB:\games\F-Zero GX\game.iso

5. MythicalData

MythicalData GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 11, 2017
    United States
    this kills me when storing backups