Hacking How to play GC games from HDD with Ps4 controller?

DabiddoJ4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Hi!! I hant to play my GC Backup games from my HDD but for now i just have a Dualshock 4 controller. Reading the Nintendont page, I found that I just can play GC Games With a Dualshock 4 if the .iso image are on the SD Card, but my SD Card has 2 GB just for some wads and homebrew apps.

How can i Launch GC Games from a USB and play it with a PS4 Controller on my old white Wii?

MrSW

Trophies
XP
Country
Brunei
if you are using Nintendont, set Native Control to OFF and then just plug your control in the other USB port, its that simple

DabiddoJ4

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
if you are using Nintendont, set Native Control to OFF and then just plug your control in the other USB port, its that simple

That's the problem. I set Native Control to OFF and then just plug my DS4 in the other USB port but is not detected if I boot the GC game from the USB. Maybe USB Loader GX and/or Nintendont are bad configurated?

Ericsonanzois

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How can i Launch GC Games from a USB
You will create a folder named "games"(in root). There you can create a folder with game´s name. For example: F-Zero GX. NOW you need rename your iso to game.iso. For example if the game is F-Zero GX.iso so it will be renamed to game.iso. For all GCN games you will need rename it to game.iso. So in you USB must be: USB:\games\F-Zero GX\game.iso

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You will create a folder named "games"(in root). There you can create a folder with game´s name. For example: F-Zero GX. NOW you need rename your iso to game.iso. For example if the game is F-Zero GX.iso so it will be renamed to game.iso. For all GCN games you will need rename it to game.iso. So in you USB must be: USB:\games\F-Zero GX\game.iso
this kills me when storing backups

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night