Nintendont question

RMGA

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
I'm having issues with Nintendont not seeing external HDD, i get the "Fat device not found" error. So this i have my doubts, i'm using the Nintendont xbox360 controller support build of the software and on the github page it doesn't mention anything about external HDDs, it only says "unpack it on your sd card". Hdd device is formatted as fat32, 32k cluster size and GC software is placed correctly into the "Games" folder

RMGA

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Perhaps try the standard version of Nintendont to check if it's an issue with the build

U have the drive plugged into usb port 0 right? The one nearest the edge?
Yes i'm using port 0. I don't want the standard version since it doesn't have xbox 360 controller support, that's the only usb joystick i have.

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
Regardless of what you want, this is how you diagnose an issue. You gotta start somewhere and this is the easiest thing to try. You could end up formatting and reformatting your only to learn it worked fine with the standard Nintendont. That being said I suspect that's not the issue, but u never know.

Reactions: morning_glory

RMGA

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Regardless of what you want, this is how you diagnose an issue. You gotta start somewhere and this is the easiest thing to try. You could end up formatting and reformatting your only to learn it worked fine with the standard Nintendont. That being said I suspect that's not the issue, but u never know.
I tried the stock Nintendont software and that works without issues. I guess the modified one doesn't have HDD support...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto