How to move Prepaid Credit Card cash to your PayPal balance?

Aijelsop

Question Asker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am trying to purchase Minecraft. Of course Notch doesn't accept US Prepaid Credit cards, so, I can't buy it. How can I transfer my prepaid credit card money over to my PayPal Balance to purchase Minecraft that way?

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
As far as I know, you can't. You'd need to link the prepaid CC to a paypal account, and have it send money to your real paypal account.
That's how I did it anyways.

Have you tried linking the prepaid CC to your paypal and paying that way? I wasn't aware it discriminates even if you use paypal as a medium if you have tried already.

Aijelsop

Question Asker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
and have it send money to your real paypal account.

How do I do that?

QUOTEDonate money to yourself using a different PayPal account.

I was thinking that, but only after I spent the money >.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
When I usually make online purchases with Paypal, I don't put any money on my balance... when I'm at the checkout PayPal automatically gets the money from the linked prepaid credit card.

Try that
tongue.gif

Aijelsop

Question Asker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
When I usually make online purchases with Paypal, I don't put any money on my balance... when I'm at the checkout PayPal automatically gets the money from the linked prepaid credit card.

That's what I normally do, but since Notch is from Sweden, and I'm from the US, my prepaid credit card can't make international purchases... So I need to get the money into my Paypal balance....
frown.gif

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So long as this prepaid card doesn't bear the words "For Electronic Use Only" (usually in teeny tiny micro letters) then take it to the nearest convenience store that sells "Green Dot Money Pak" cards and buy one for the maximum amount that you can with what you have left on the card.
(Activation of the Green Dot card will probably cost $4.95)

Then you can load the money onto your paypal account.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Creamy milk