Not open for further replies.

Billydick888

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you 8?

P.S.S.S.S.S.S No you cant download from wii shop channel for free, thats ridiculous. You get them from other places, but dont ask. And the only way to make a rom a WAD is to inject it, as far as i know.

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
as far as the n64 stuff goes do a board search for n64 injection. As to the stuff from the shop channel, as was said no you cant download off of it for free, but if you search the normal illegal places on the web you can obtain (illegally) most any VC/wiiware title. Don't ask for links to them, its against the board rules and will get you banned.

Puma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
skynth said:
Billydick888 said:
Are you 8?

P.S.S.S.S.S.S No you cant download from wii shop channel for free, thats ridiculous. You get them from other places, but dont ask. And the only way to make a rom a WAD is to inject it, as far as i know.

Read the question better, i asked if theres an alternate source to download it from?, as far as I'm concerned you read like an 8 year old.

Posts merged

QUOTE(digitydogs @ Jan 8 2009, 05:04 PM) as far as the n64 stuff goes do a board search for n64 injection. As to the stuff from the shop channel, as was said no you cant download off of it for free, but if you search the normal illegal places on the web you can obtain (illegally) most any VC/wiiware title. Don't ask for links to them, its against the board rules and will get you banned.

thanks, at least you read the question well.

1) Okay seriously. Do you even READ at all? If you read the rules, or even used the search button for gods sake, you would find 8937409812659871265 things concerning this same subject.

2) As for downloading VC/wiiware games and stuff, try here

P.S. I was just kidding. The real link is here

D

Deleted User

No, it's damn fucking illegal. It's warez, for god's sake.

I hate your starting post, when I read those PS lines, I felt reluctant to help you.

And NO! I've a link, but i won't dare giving you the link. so shove off!

And you're acting like a persistent bitch. So, accept our answers and live free.

Puma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
skynth said:
Puma said:
skynth said:
Billydick888 said:
Are you 8?

Read the question better, i asked if theres an alternate source to download it from?, as far as I'm concerned you read like an 8 year old.

Posts merged

QUOTE(digitydogs @ Jan 8 2009, 05:04 PM) as far as the n64 stuff goes do a board search for n64 injection. As to the stuff from the shop channel, as was said no you cant download off of it for free, but if you search the normal illegal places on the web you can obtain (illegally) most any VC/wiiware title. Don't ask for links to them, its against the board rules and will get you banned.

thanks, at least you read the question well.

1) Okay seriously. Do you even READ at all? If you read the rules, or even used the search button for gods sake, you would find 8937409812659871265 things concerning this same subject.

2) As for downloading VC/wiiware games and stuff, try here

P.S. I was just kidding. The real link is here

who are you quoting xD, besides i dont think this is illegal, we are just downloading free games, we pay the price by guilt right ^^, and no I'm only bothered reading stories not rules
smile.gif

oh and if it is illegal, then I'm sorry i just couldn't be bothered reading the rules yesterday.

p.s I like your link visit here
Wow, you are such a child.

Please, go ask your mommy to buy you a wii points card and then never come back here. Ever. Again.

maduin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
agreed, IP ban please, and also the Wii doesn't have a built in N64 emulator, it has no emulators as each wad for each game is both the emulator and the ROM combined into one package. Every VC game has it's own emulator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @ZeroT21, not yet