Hacking How to install themes & update cia file on emunand 9.5

bahamut17

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I used N3dsXL sysnand 9.2 & cfw rxtool 9.5. I have some question. How to install themes on My emunand & How to update & patch file game .cia on Emunand.
Thank you

Tescowiec

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
For themes, use Howling Theme Tool to pack them into a .cia file, then install it and you'll have it in home menu theme selector.
When you want to update a game you have to find an update in .cia format and install it. There are plenty of these, just use search option on that iso site.

Reactions: [Truth]

bahamut17

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
For themes, use Howling Theme Tool to pack them into a .cia file, then install it and you'll have it in home menu theme selector.
When you want to update a game you have to find an update in .cia format and install it. There are plenty of these, just use search option on that iso site.
Thank you for Answer, and I have some question?.
rxtools can play files type ".3dz." if it's can play how to ? Thank you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast +1