Was this helpful?

• Total voters

Hikkis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I just gave up on the eject trick and loaded chmm2 then FBI, with no game cartridge in and wifi disabled. Worked! I doubt this will help anyone since it's all quite random, but thought I'd share anyway!
That was the last thing I hadn't tried so gave it a go and boom, got in in one try. Now it most likely just is luck as usual but I wouldn't have tried again without your message so thanks!

Edit: It wasn't luck it seems, had to restart to install the rest of the legit cias (out of space) and got inside in only 2 tries (first one froze at done), kudos!

Last edited by Hikkis,
Reactions: Quantumcat

misterdarvus

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
img_20160106_054031-2-jpg.34633

Managed to make my EU legit cia appear on my HBL, on US N3DS

Reactions: Quantumcat

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
Most games show up as "downloaded" when I look for them in the eShop, except for New Super Mario Bros 2 and M&L Dream Team (USA version on a EUR console). Is there anything I can do to get them to show up (mostly M&L, so I could delete it and redownload from the eShop, unless that's not possible)?
That's because of the extra content in the game!
In the eShop you you can only buy the regular game without the extra DLC, so basicly the digital content available in the eShop is not the same as the pre-installed content on the console you are using.
So it's the only game you can't redownload from the eShop!

Last edited by DjoeN,

gridatttack

Trophies
XP
Country
El Salvador
I used menuhax. I was using Ninjhax (which never worked) but since everyone was saying menuhax was more likely to work, and it takes less time to start again each time, I thought I'd finally getting around to installing it.

I know this is the wrong thread but I need to know something. Using menuhax means I will have to switch to the default 3ds theme?
I ask this because I use a custom theme installed with CHMM.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AV8dBxGdNxk