Hacking How to install and use the pirate channel?

D

Deleted User

There is no pirate channel. You might be referring to the black HBC theme, maybe?
Actually I do know what he is talking about. Somebody at one point made a hbc look like the "pirate channel" and even had pirates singing

D

Deleted User

this

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i installed the wad but it wont boot the hombrew channel, don't really know what else to do

depending on how old the wad is, it might not be configured to boot the new HBC title id. unfortunately, after "JODI" the IDs stopped being letters, just hexadecimal, so you can't enter them into CustomizeMii's forwarder tool. If anyone knows how to do this please tell me

Murtral

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
depending on how old the wad is, it might not be configured to boot the new HBC title id. unfortunately, after "JODI" the IDs stopped being letters, just hexadecimal, so you can't enter them into CustomizeMii's forwarder tool. If anyone knows how to do this please tell me
ah

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope. They've never used a hex value that's not a string as far as I know. Just those three and the unofficial OHBC.

D

Deleted User

Nope. They've never used a hex value that's not a string as far as I know. Just those three and the unofficial OHBC.

What is ohbc?

Also you are wrong, it was af1bf516 after JODI was blocked in 4.3. Google it

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, that was 1.0.7. I forgot about that one.

OHBC is the unofficial title ID for the open-sourced HBC. HAXX is the last closed-source ID.

D

Deleted-437053

I don't know how to do this...

EDIT : I found how to edit a WAD and I fixed the problem by myself. Thanks me.

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof