Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichisuke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
What do you mean by if the mac address changed inside the wifi network adapter? How do I check that?
The network wifi adapter of windows. Inside properties/status it will tell you the mac address. Start nbahomepass then check if the mac address got changed with then one of nbahomepass. It has to be exactly the same.
Also I'm pretty sure your 3DS doesn't have to be connected to any wifi. So remove any wifi connection saved in the 3DS settings. It will connect to your laptop(or whatever you are using)wifi automatically since it's emulating a Nintendo zone.

Alex2020

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The network wifi adapter of windows. Inside properties/status it will tell you the mac address. Start nbahomepass then check if the mac address got changed with then one of nbahomepass. It has to be exactly the same.
Also I'm pretty sure your 3DS doesn't have to be connected to any wifi. So remove any wifi connection saved in the 3DS settings. It will connect to your laptop/or whatever your using wifi automatically since it's emulating a Nintendo zone.
My 2ds isnt connected to no wifi network except the Nintendo zone which connects automatic. The max on my wifi adapter is the same as the one shown on cmd. Im using a PC that has wifi antenna.

Ichisuke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
My 2ds isnt connected to no wifi network except the Nintendo zone which connects automatic. The max on my wifi adapter is the same as the one shown on cmd. Im using a PC that has wifi antenna.
Do you have some firewall/antivirus of some kind that may block the connection sharing? For example the firewall of bitdefender blocks it by default.

Alex2020

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do you have some firewall/antivirus of some kind that may block the connection sharing? For example the firewall of bitdefender blocks it by default.
Everything connects fines. You can see the picture below. The only issue im having is, when my 2ds goes yo sleep, the green light doesnt turn on.
Capture.JPG

Ichisuke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Everything connects fines. You can see the picture below. The only issue im having is, when my 2ds goes yo sleep, the green light doesnt turn on. View attachment 23382
You didn't answer my question. But I can see you really have bitdefender total security. It doesn't mean anything that everything connects fine.. bitdefender blocks by default the connection sharing of windows. You have to disable that option inside the firewall.

Also before you wrote

If you mean my main wifi like my wifi name, then yes it does. Nintendo zone in my 2ds shows its discontinued.
Telling that your 2DS is connected to your main wifi...? So is it connected to your home wifi or not? Just to be sure in the Internet settings of the console there has to be no connections saved, nothing, zero, nada.

Last edited by Ichisuke,

Alex2020

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You didn't answer my question. But I can see you really have bitdefender total security. It doesn't mean anything that everything connects fine.. bitdefender blocks by default the connection sharing of windows. You have to disable that option inside the firewall.

Also before you wrote

Telling that your 2DS is connected to your main wifi...? So is it connected to your home wifi or not? Just to be sure in the Internet settings of the console there has to be no connections saved, nothing, zero, nada.
My 2ds doesnt have a network saved. All 3 slots are empty, no connection saved.

Alex2020

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Also before you wrote

I fixed it. You're were right, it was bitdefender. I just want to thank You!!!!!! Well, I want to thank everyone who helped me resolve this issue. Thank You!!!! again.

KentaZX

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
what was the passkey for using the console3DSnintendo SSID again? thats the only thing from stopping me to get this working.

Ichisuke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok so my friend has a notebook with the virtual miniport Wifi in the devices, this virtual wifi doesn't change name and also it disappear as soon as I start nbahomepass....
I suppose I have to do something in windows...? Or the program has some problem with this virtual wifi miniport...?
I've read somewhere that in this case I should probably use an ethernet cable and tell the Lan to share the internet connection with the virtual wifi, because the wifi module is not able to stay both connected to an access point while working as an access point itself for the 3DS.

Last edited by Ichisuke,
D

Deleted User

what was the passkey for using the console3DSnintendo SSID again? thats the only thing from stopping me to get this working.

I have good reasons to keep the key hidden. If you want to keep the homepass on windows, forget the key.

Ok so my friend has a notebook with the virtual miniport Wifi in the devices, this virtual wifi doesn't change name and also it disappear as soon as I start nbahomepass....
I suppose I have to do something in windows...? Or the program has some problem with this virtual wifi miniport...?
I've read somewhere that in this case I should probably use an ethernet cable and tell the Lan to share the internet connection with the virtual wifi, because the wifi module is not able to stay both connected to an access point while working as an access point itself for the 3DS.

Your card might not support the mac change.

D

Deleted User

After the mac has changed, does your adapter connect to your home wifi ?

Alex2020

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey Guys, I have another issue. My local area 4 wont appear anymore. I disabled local area because when I closed CMD it wouldnt turn off. Now I dont know how to turn it back on. Im not a computer guy, so I dont really know how to fix it. Could some one please help me?

D

Deleted User

Hey Guys, I have another issue. My local area 4 wont appear anymore. I disabled local area because when I closed CMD it wouldnt turn off. Now I dont know how to turn it back on. Im not a computer guy, so I dont really know how to fix it. Could some one please help me?

In cmd : "netsh wlan set hostednetwork allow" ?

KentaZX

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have good reasons to keep the key hidden. If you want to keep the homepass on windows, forget the key.

Your card might not support the mac change.

then how do I connect my 3DS then to your homepass program and get the streetpass? or better yet, make my 3DS get the street passes? I let the program run, but I didnt get any tags

D

Deleted User

then how do I connect my 3DS then to your homepass program and get the streetpass? or better yet, make my 3DS get the street passes? I let the program run, but I didnt get any tags

The console automatically connects to your access point.

KentaZX

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The console automatically connects to your access point.

oooh thats weird.. didnt work for me though, like I didnt get any streetpasses... but I guess i have to erase all the other connections first to make it work then?

EDIT: the status on the "console3ds" virtual adapter's ipv4 saids no internet access... how do I fix that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: oof