Status
Not open for further replies.

Marco RamLey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
If you tried to back track just a few messages, you could find the answer ;) (hint, I wrote what the problem is)

Ohh yeah, thanks: "Seems with the latest update NZ@McD1 doesn't work with WPA2 protection anymore. When I removed the encryption, worked instantly, turn encryption back on, nothing"

Sadly I don't know how to do that, if you could be so kind of explain me, I'll be very grateful.

Koldur

Virtual Boy Ambassador
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Would help if you'd tell us what you use to spoof, I cannot magically see if you are using a router, phone, computer or whatever to spoof.:unsure:

Gon-san

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello Guys,
I´m tryin to connect via Homepass, with 9.3, as you can guess i cant.
I found a solution here but i dont know how i can do it.
Seems with the latest update NZ@McD1 doesn't work with WPA2 protection anymore. When I removed the encryption, worked instantly, turn encryption back on, nothing
How can i remove the encryption at W8?
(Btw. i tried using the NintendoSpotPass4 SSID but that didnt work for me / i am using this Mac list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AvvH5W4E2lIwdEFCUkxrM085ZGp0UkZlenp6SkJablE)

Thanks for every help

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
When I try loading the Nintendo Zone app on my 3DS, I get an Error Code: 003-1105. Is this supposed to happen?

No, this is the system connection error, which means that 3DS can't connect to the access point or 3DS can't get an IP address from DHCP server or Internet is actually not routed to the access pont. The first two options provided in windows by hostednetwork, the last one by ICS. This may be affected by MAC change, so first check that nzone scheduled task is disabled.

Gon-san there is no way to make unprotected hosted network in windows, NintendoSpotPass4 wont work either because it is a password protected Nintendo Zone. You can try NZ@McD2, NintendoSpotPass1, NintendoSpotPass2 or Nintendo_Zone1. But it is possible that streetpass data is firmware version dependent, so it may requre some time to fill the streetpass database with the new streetpasses.

Retrail

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi Guys, Also trying to disable the encryption for the latest Firmware. Any tips on how to get this done. My friend with the old version is getting loads of Streetpasses at the moment, but my updated 3DS XL isn't getting any. So we're trying to get it working for the latest version as well.

Koldur

Virtual Boy Ambassador
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi Guys, Also trying to disable the encryption for the latest Firmware. Any tips on how to get this done. My friend with the old version is getting loads of Streetpasses at the moment, but my updated 3DS XL isn't getting any. So we're trying to get it working for the latest version as well.

Would help if you'd tell us what you use to spoof, I cannot magically see if you are using a router, phone, computer or whatever to spoof.:unsure:

Retrail

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sorry Koldur :-) Working on a laptop with Windows 8.1 here. Using wired connection and the built in Wifi adapter. Unfortunately I already did some research and it seems that WPA2 is one of the things that is not changable in the hostednetwork option in Windows. But I love to hear it when I read this incorrectly :-)

duke_srg

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Sorry Koldur :-) Working on a laptop with Windows 8.1 here. Using wired connection and the built in Wifi adapter. Unfortunately I already did some research and it seems that WPA2 is one of the things that is not changable in the hostednetwork option in Windows. But I love to hear it when I read this incorrectly :-)

Windows policy do not allow to disable the wireless security. There is nothing you can do with that.

Scrub Lord

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
No, this is the system connection error, which means that 3DS can't connect to the access point or 3DS can't get an IP address from DHCP server or Internet is actually not routed to the access pont. The first two options provided in windows by hostednetwork, the last one by ICS. This may be affected by MAC change, so first check that nzone scheduled task is disabled.

So, you're telling me I get this error code because my 3DS either cannot connect to the AP, or it cannot get the IP adress, or the internet is not routed to the AP.
You must have already noticed I'm sort of a noob when it comes to this stuff, so how do I solve those?

KaleoOmega

I just don't know what to do with myself...
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi, just asking this for a friend.

She have a router with MAC filter enabled, and using the "attwifi" SSID without any encryption. Their router MAC already is in the MAC spreadsheet. This way, she will be able to receive some Homepasses? (She's already in 9.3, btw)

Sychophantom

I'm a plant.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, just asking this for a friend.

She have a router with MAC filter enabled, and using the "attwifi" SSID without any encryption. Their router MAC already is in the MAC spreadsheet. This way, she will be able to receive some Homepasses? (She's already in 9.3, btw)
Should be. I'm guessing listed in the personal section?

Reactions: KaleoOmega

KaleoOmega

I just don't know what to do with myself...
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Should be. I'm guessing listed in the personal section?

Precisely, their MAC was posted in the spreadsheet several months ago ("Vanilla" is their nickname). Before the 9.0 version, she was using "_The Cloud" SSID, then changed into NZ@McD1 (due to encryption use), and now she's starting to using MAC filtering, but still with some doubts. So I came here to ask.

Thanks for your answer ;)

ogopogo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Hi, I just got a 3DS recently and have just tried to set up homepass relay with Virtual Router Manager and MACycle. I'm running on 9.2 emunand Japanese 3DS and have successfully completed the connection test on my 3DS connection to the attwifi that I set-up so I assume it set up properly but I've yet to have gotten a streetpass after changing MAC around 4 times (15 mins interval). I checked with ipconfig /all in cmd and made sure the MAC for my Wireless adapter changed successfully so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong or if there's anything I'm missing, could use any help here, thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo