BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Platinum* said:
Err, What's difference between V3 and V2 Installer. v3 didn't seem to work, but v2 is up and running so far and all I need is the SD Card...

Anyway, how do you check your firmware on your Wii T-T'

both installers compiled the same way , wondering why would v2 work for you and not v3 ??????

digi247

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just Like to say a big thank you to Big Moe for the V3 installer it worked a charm on mine and a friends especially with the clear and concise instructions on the first page of this thread.

Thanks

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
digi247 said:
Just Like to say a big thank you to Big Moe for the V3 installer it worked a charm on mine and a friends especially with the clear and concise instructions on the first page of this thread.

Thanks
you are very welcome buddy , glad to hear success is achieved
wink.gif

tpyke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OSW said:
Best way is to dump through your network (requires a wireless connection, or wired (via lan - usb adapter).

Anyone have a link somewhere with more info on this method? I tried the search function with no success....

Hey Big Moe, Once again , a thousand thanks for this great program and taking so much of your personal time to make sure everyone gets it up and running! You're one of the good ones!!
urock.gif

dannyboy_676

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi Moe and others offcourse,

I wanna refer to page 1 of this topic. Under "Twilight Hack & Homebrew Channel" there is point 1c:

Last Step After Finishing Installation

What do you mean by this? I know of the folder with that name. Which dol-file should I replace by another dol-file?
I have done points 1a and 1b so far.
Regards,
DC

Gibbo7

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi, I've got to the part of installing the IOS51...

QUOTE said:
1- Go to HBC and run (6-IOS51 Installer) and please say yes to installing IOS51 and yes to
patching a fix but No to the Wii Shop Channel.

It went through and installed it, then took me back to HBC. At no point did it ask me any of those 3 questions. Has it done those automatically or will it have answered yes to all?

Thanks
smile.gif

Also when installing the CIOS_FIX.WAD on the wad manager i get '>>Installing title... ERROR! (ret = - 1035)

:S

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
dannyboy_676 said:

I wanna refer to page 1 of this topic. Under "Twilight Hack & Homebrew Channel" there is point 1c:

What do you mean by this? I know of the folder with that name. Which dol-file should I replace by another dol-file?
Regards,
DC
switch the .dol file from folder final step on your desktop with the one in the root of the SD Card
wink.gif

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Gibbo7 said:
Hi, I've got to the part of installing the IOS51...

QUOTE said:
1- Go to HBC and run (6-IOS51 Installer) and please say yes to installing IOS51 and yes to
patching a fix but No to the Wii Shop Channel.

It went through and installed it, then took me back to HBC. At no point did it ask me any of those 3 questions. Has it done those automatically or will it have answered yes to all?

Thanks
smile.gif

Also when installing the CIOS_FIX.WAD on the wad manager i get '>>Installing title... ERROR! (ret = - 1035)

:S

it does it automatically now and the ret=-1035 is solved in the first page :

PS:if you get error = -1035 please follow these steps to solve it ( thanks to OLVAP337 for this infos )
- First run anytitle deleter and skip errors and if u see ios249 try deleting it is uncessfull (probably)
- try with cios_uninstaller v1.1 (also fail probably)
- then use cios_uninstaller v1.0 (sucess probably)
- then install ios 16 with wad manager and cios_fix with custom wad manager
- then continue steps
wink.gif

tpyke said:
QUOTE(OSW @ Jan 6 2009, 09:02 PM)
Best way is to dump through your network (requires a wireless connection, or wired (via lan - usb adapter).

Anyone have a link somewhere with more info on this method? I tried the search function with no success....

Hey Big Moe, Once again , a thousand thanks for this great program and taking so much of your personal time to make sure everyone gets it up and running! You're one of the good ones!!
urock.gif
thanks buddy , makes me happy to see success upon all the members of our community
wink.gif
enjoy your new toy
wink.gif

tpyke

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm trying to intall DVD dump V1.2 and it doesn't work-i think because I'm missing Cios 259. Does the V3 installer have this ios included in it, like in one of the CIOS multi/downgrade/upgrade/installers? I don't want to fiddle around with it too much in fear of bricking it...

If and when I do add the IOS259, will there be a chance that it would affect any aspect of this V3 installer?

dannyboy_676

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
BIG MOE said:
dannyboy_676 said:

Regards,
DC
switch the .dol file from folder final step on your desktop with the one in the root of the SD Card
wink.gif

So, correct me if Im wrong: I delete the dol-file in folder "Last step...installation" and place the dol-file which is in the root of the sd-card, in the folder "Last step..Installation" ? Or do you mean the other way around? Maybe it's a language issue.
Thx anyway for your support.

MaDTaZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey Guys and Gals

I have installed the HBC but when I go to upgrade to 3.2 it just asked me to to press A it doesnt give me the option to choose what firmware. then when I go system menu it is 3.1 still

MaDTaZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
apparently I have not learned to read. I started to do the 3.3 firmware stuff. So all I had to do is copy the last dol (which is the wad manager into the root and then uninstall the IOS16-64-v257-prod that I installed

woot was scared there for a minute

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
tpyke said:
I'm trying to intall DVD dump V1.2 and it doesn't work-i think because I'm missing Cios 259. Does the V3 installer have this ios included in it, like in one of the CIOS multi/downgrade/upgrade/installers? I don't want to fiddle around with it too much in fear of bricking it...

If and when I do add the IOS259, will there be a chance that it would affect any aspect of this V3 installer?
there is no Cios259 the highest is Cios249 that we use for loaders support and homebrew support
wink.gif

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
dannyboy_676 said:
BIG MOE said:
dannyboy_676 said:

Regards,
DC
wink.gif

So, correct me if Im wrong: I delete the dol-file in folder "Last step...installation" and place the dol-file which is in the root of the sd-card, in the folder "Last step..Installation" ? Or do you mean the other way around? Maybe it's a language issue.
Thx anyway for your support.
the other way around buddy , rename boot.dol in root to HBC.dol and move it to last step folder then take boot.dol from last step folder and move it to root of SD Card
wink.gif

MamaTJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Big Moe!! Now my main screen is all rearranged nice and tidy!
I'm wondering now what other little things this program has up it's sleeve
tongue.gif

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
MamaTJ said:
Thanks Big Moe!! Now my main screen is all rearranged nice and tidy!
I'm wondering now what other little things this program has up it's sleeve
tongue.gif
you are very welcome my dear
wink.gif
and it have nothing but fun hacks and excitements along with a smile from you
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol