How to go online properly after install emunand on different sd card

itaital

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Hi everyone. I was using my jailbroken Switch to play offline and now I want use it to play online (I will buy games legit). I'm using atmosphere. Also, I had never connected my switch to the internet, all the jailbroken process and hombrew installation was done offline. I was so careful with everything that I enabled Autorcm to avoid burn any fuses (I still haven't burn any).
I always update the firmware through ChoiDujourNX and currently I'm at 14.0.0 FW
I want to use different sd card (I don't have space in the current) to make emuNAND that will work regularly and that I could use the internet and play game that I buy.

Is that possible and if yes can you send me a guide?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone. I was using my jailbroken Switch to play offline and now I want use it to play online (I will buy games legit). I'm using atmosphere. Also, I had never connected my switch to the internet, all the jailbroken process and hombrew installation was done offline. I was so careful with everything that I enabled Autorcm to avoid burn any fuses (I still haven't burn any).
I always update the firmware through ChoiDujourNX and currently I'm at 14.0.0 FW
I want to use different sd card (I don't have space in the current) to make emuNAND that will work regularly and that I could use the internet and play game that I buy.

Is that possible and if yes can you send me a guide?
Just use sysnand to play online u will have to update sysnand there is no real point in keeping a low fuse count

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You shouldn't have updated to 14 using choi. You really should be using daybreak. Also you say you want to make an emunand to play online? You've already done it all wrong. If you've ever installed an .nsp file, your emmc is dirty and you'll get banned sooner or later. You were supposed to make an emunand and install .nsp files there, with prod blanking and dns mitm turned on and such.

itaital

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
You shouldn't have updated to 14 using choi. You really should be using daybreak. Also you say you want to make an emunand to play online? You've already done it all wrong. If you've ever installed an .nsp file, your emmc is dirty and you'll get banned sooner or later. You were supposed to make an emunand and install .nsp files there, with prod blanking and dns mitm turned on and such.
Sorry I install using daybreak
I backup my nand before anything and if it is not clear I have emunand and I install .nsp files there
How can I use my clean nand and second sd card to get to the internet and to play games that I bought

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: