Looking for switch mod easy tutorial - Does it exist?

TheCodeMan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For people who are interested in modding a Switch and don't care about ever going online, does a tutorial for this exist? I have followed several online and they all include steps for creating an emunand and steps to avoid burning fuses, getting online with a hacked switch, etc. I'm just looking for a simple tutorial to mod an offline switch to the latest CFW supported.

• Angry
Reactions: poughstings

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For people who are interested in modding a Switch and don't care about ever going online, does a tutorial for this exist? I have followed several online and they all include steps for creating an emunand and steps to avoid burning fuses, getting online with a hacked switch, etc. I'm just looking for a simple tutorial to mod an offline switch to the latest CFW supported.

Rentry has a good guide

https://rentry.org/CFWGuides

TheCodeMan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not that it's difficult. It's just that I'm not a frequent user and it's hard for me to keep up with what steps I used and what the current state of the hacked switch is in, since I have multiples (kids). I have one in the household for online, and the rest are offline only. I'm just looking for a simple method to keep them all configured with the same setup, if that makes sense. I realize this is a unique user case.

Dust2dust

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, once you've done one, doing the others should be a cinch, since it's all fresh in your memory, and you already have all the necessary files. Then you repeat every few months when new games require new firmware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.