PS1/2 How to get cheats to work with burnt games?

webyugioh

OP
Trophies
Website
www.free-ftp.org
XP
Country
Hello, I just got myself a pre-modded slim PS2 with Modbo modchip pre installed.
It plays my backuped games just fine, but i want to use cheats.
I've downloaded backuped copies of both Action Replay and Codebreaker and neither one work.
They both load up just fine, but why I turn the codes on and tell it to start the game,
I put my backuped copy in and it says the game can not be started.

Can anybody help me?

Thank you

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Don't think you can. Chip goes to sleep after booting the game , so by the time you get round to swapping discs ,chip is off. Not sure if there is any way round it.

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
No one really specifies what chip that have in that thread , so working for some and not for others doesn't really help unless people say what they are using. I can use cheat discs on my old V5 chipped with a messiah , but I can't use them on my v15 with a matrix infinity.

Matrix infinity goes to sleep after booting a backup , the messiah doesn't (old chip). Far as I know there is no way to wake up the matrix infinity again so you can use cheat discs.

Modbo=Matrix infinity clone , so has the same behaviour as it. As for having the newest chip , so it should be ok , none of them list being able to use copied cheat discs as a feature.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Nighty night.