Gazzaro Launching!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ok so i modded my wii so i don't want to buy the game. And i read you can put it on a disk or a mem chip. How do i do that?
PS: I know nothing of what kind of mod my wii has

r9delta

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Look up and find cIOS38 rev13b....install it, find Wad Manager 1.4 and find the actual FFIV After Years wad file and full DLC if you want. Other than that my advice is to learn how to be more self-sufficient as a person if you're going to pirate.

squirrel420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
r9delta said:
Look up and find cIOS38 rev13b....install it, find Wad Manager 1.4 and find the actual FFIV After Years wad file and full DLC if you want. Other than that my advice is to learn how to be more self-sufficient as a person if you're going to pirate.

i got it working on 3.2U with rev09 using wad manager 1.3. I have to use hooks in GeckoOS 1.9.1 to make it work, however. Once i do it works like a charm, full game and all DLC working.

as for the scond part. yes, to the OP, learn to be more self sufficent. With such a minimal amount of knowlege you'll end up deleting or adding the wrong thing and bricking yourself. I read up on these forums for at least 2 weeks before even attempting to twilight hack HBC onto my system. It was almost a month until i decided to downgrade to 3.2 from 3.4, because i wanted to be sure i understood the process, and i wanted to see the different results diffferent people got on different wii systems.

read these boards as much as you can, the search tool can be your best friend some days. Bookmark good tutorials, or just copy/paste them to a text file on your computer for easy offline viewing.

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sa1amandra said:
Ok so i modded my wii so i don't want to buy the game. And i read you can put it on a disk or a mem chip. How do i do that?

Wow... ok, let's go through this...

YOU modded your Wii, but have no idea what kind of mod you did. Were you asleep or on any kind of hard medication/drugs at the time?

If you don't want to pay, you don't get to play... haha... that kinda rhymed... that's cool...

I'm not aware of any Disk's or Memory Chips that can be inserted in the Wii (Disk with a K is different than Disc with a C.)

PS. Are Memory Chips like Doritos, or Lays? Cause my memory is pretty bad right now, and sure could use some!

--------------------

Seriously though... there are about 5 MILLION threads talking about WiiWare and such using WadManager to install and uninstall. Your out for just blatant piracy, and I really doubt anyone here will help... at least be coy about it... You'd like to buy it, but want to make sure it's a good game first as you've been burnt by the quality of WiiWare lately...

sa1amandra

Gazzaro Launching!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
zidane_genome said:
sa1amandra said:

Wow... ok, let's go through this...

YOU modded your Wii, but have no idea what kind of mod you did. Were you asleep or on any kind of hard medication/drugs at the time?

If you don't want to pay, you don't get to play... haha... that kinda rhymed... that's cool...

I'm not aware of any Disk's or Memory Chips that can be inserted in the Wii (Disk with a K is different than Disc with a C.)

PS. Are Memory Chips like Doritos, or Lays? Cause my memory is pretty bad right now, and sure could use some!

-------------------
Seriously though... there are about 5 MILLION threads talking about WiiWare and such using WadManager to install and uninstall. Your out for just blatant piracy, and I really doubt anyone here will help... at least be coy about it... You'd like to buy it, but want to make sure it's a good game first as you've been burnt by the quality of WiiWare lately...
Someone eles got my wii modded while i was out

squirrel420

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if someone modified any of my consoles/computers without my permission "while i was out" i'd reconsider who has access to my consoles

jsut saying

D

Deleted-171178

Just buy it.
I am actually waiting until I get some money to buy it.
Yeah, im fanboy :3

r9delta

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can barely stand self-helpless pirates but I wouldn't give a damn dollar to Square-Enix for this either. Asking 37 dollars for previously mobile-only game that looks and plays like a shitty fan game made with rpg maker and is merely a shadow of it's prequel is ludicrous. If I did give them anything it would be going towards the 10 dollar purchase of FFVII on the PSN for PSP/PS3. That said I'm a bit biased against them because of their other actions of late like the cease and desist with Crimson Echoes...still think it's a damn rip though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: (i was allowed to do that)