How to get After years?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by sa1amandra, Jun 7, 2009.

Jun 7, 2009

How to get After years? by sa1amandra at 1:04 AM (1,353 Views / 0 Likes) 12 replies

1. sa1amandra
    OP

Member sa1amandra Gazzaro Launching!

Canada
    Ok so i modded my wii so i don't want to buy the game. And i read you can put it on a disk or a mem chip. How do i do that?
    PS: I know nothing of what kind of mod my wii has

2. Bladexdsl

Member Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Australia
    you can't you install the wad once you have it. but it wouldn't work for me cos i have pal. if you use pal too it prob won't work either.

3. r9delta

Banned r9delta Banned

United States
    Look up and find cIOS38 rev13b....install it, find Wad Manager 1.4 and find the actual FFIV After Years wad file and full DLC if you want. Other than that my advice is to learn how to be more self-sufficient as a person if you're going to pirate.

4. Bladexdsl

Australia
    it still doesn't work on pal

5. squirrel420

Newcomer squirrel420 Member

United States

i got it working on 3.2U with rev09 using wad manager 1.3. I have to use hooks in GeckoOS 1.9.1 to make it work, however. Once i do it works like a charm, full game and all DLC working.

as for the scond part. yes, to the OP, learn to be more self sufficent. With such a minimal amount of knowlege you'll end up deleting or adding the wrong thing and bricking yourself. I read up on these forums for at least 2 weeks before even attempting to twilight hack HBC onto my system. It was almost a month until i decided to downgrade to 3.2 from 3.4, because i wanted to be sure i understood the process, and i wanted to see the different results diffferent people got on different wii systems.

read these boards as much as you can, the search tool can be your best friend some days. Bookmark good tutorials, or just copy/paste them to a text file on your computer for easy offline viewing.

6. zidane_genome

Member zidane_genome My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?

United States

Wow... ok, let's go through this...

YOU modded your Wii, but have no idea what kind of mod you did. Were you asleep or on any kind of hard medication/drugs at the time?

If you don't want to pay, you don't get to play... haha... that kinda rhymed... that's cool...

I'm not aware of any Disk's or Memory Chips that can be inserted in the Wii (Disk with a K is different than Disc with a C.)

PS. Are Memory Chips like Doritos, or Lays? Cause my memory is pretty bad right now, and sure could use some!

--------------------

Seriously though... there are about 5 MILLION threads talking about WiiWare and such using WadManager to install and uninstall. Your out for just blatant piracy, and I really doubt anyone here will help... at least be coy about it... You'd like to buy it, but want to make sure it's a good game first as you've been burnt by the quality of WiiWare lately...

7. Bladexdsl

Australia
    you both have ntsc wiis of course it's going to work for u

8. squirrel420

United States
    have you tried it with freethewads and/or gecko os 1.9.1?

9. Bladexdsl

Australia
    freethewads worked. it's not that good though i don't like it deleted already.

10. sa1amandra
    OP

Member sa1amandra Gazzaro Launching!

Canada
    Someone eles got my wii modded while i was out

11. squirrel420

United States
    if someone modified any of my consoles/computers without my permission "while i was out" i'd reconsider who has access to my consoles

jsut saying

12. beegee7730

Banned beegee7730 ITS PAAFEKUTO!

United Kingdom
    Just buy it.
    I am actually waiting until I get some money to buy it.
    Yeah, im fanboy :3

13. r9delta

Banned r9delta Banned

United States
    I can barely stand self-helpless pirates but I wouldn't give a damn dollar to Square-Enix for this either. Asking 37 dollars for previously mobile-only game that looks and plays like a shitty fan game made with rpg maker and is merely a shadow of it's prequel is ludicrous. If I did give them anything it would be going towards the 10 dollar purchase of FFVII on the PSN for PSP/PS3. That said I'm a bit biased against them because of their other actions of late like the cease and desist with Crimson Echoes...still think it's a damn rip though.