Hacking how to get a free wii

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Off the back of a lorry is your best bet ?
tongue.gif

Sorry I don't think them place work very well unless you put a lot of time into them

Edit : Lol fail, you never heard of censoring

luke_c

Big Boss
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
The Pi said:
ban this guy look at his other topics 3 threads on the same thing
And your topics are really better? Instead of being a bitch and whining at him, why don't you actually attempt to answer his question properly, without flaming and trolling him. There ARE ways to get Console's for free, it's just that you need a hell of a lot of time to do it, and in the end, it's not worth the hassle.

jaybee

Trophies
XP
Country
You bricked your wii so you must be a total fucking retard! I think the only way you are going to get another one to brick is by pimping your ass to some sailor boys or some sick shit.

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
jaybee said:
You bricked your wii so you must be a total fucking retard! I think the only way you are going to get another one to brick is by pimping your ass to some sailor boys or some sick shit.

Ok all I ever see you do is flame people for bricking their wii's, I don't think I've ever seen you answer the question or maybe even be helpful, I'm not saying your not its just the majority of posts are just flames, maybe just try to help or not post at all next time, how is the post above going to help anyone, ever ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Prowl was the autobots inside man... lol