Gaming how to fix IntCPU: Unknown instruction 00000000c at PC = 8177c010 last_PC = 80001f18 LR = 8010a274

leealyssa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
hello guys, please help me. so I enabled chetas for Harvest Moon Animal Parade but if I started game always IntCPU: Unknown instruction 00000000c at PC = 8177c010 last_PC = 80001f18 LR = 8010a274. so please if you have a cheats still enable for this game, reply my thread. thank you so much.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
hello,
I don't have that game so I'll only ask question to understand and fix the problem.

Which loader name, which version, which game region ?

How many cheats did you enable ? only one or multiple cheats ?
which one ?

Some cheat code are conflicting with each others
Some cheat code requires that you edit a value and set your own numbers in hexadecimal
some cheat code works only with specific game region
some cheat code works only with specific Cheat Hooktype (VBI, KPAD Read, GXDraw, etc.)

To know which specific setting you need to set, you have to read the comments of that cheat.
Unfortunately, the loaders are not displaying comments.
Either you open the cheat .txt on your computer (or phone) and look if there are any instruction in it to either set a value manually, or use a specific hooktype.

By checking the cheat text for Harvest Moon Animal Parade [RBIEE9] (USA version), it doesn't appear to be any user editable field, nor specific hooktype instruction.
it's leaving either conflicting cheats enabled at the same time, or wrong cheat region (PAL instead of USA, etc.), or game ISO corrupted (check your ISO if you are not playing from disc), or another USB loader's patch incompatible with cheats (480p fix, language patch, aspect ratio, etc.)

Last edited by Cyan,
Reactions: jeannotte

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @K3Nv2, try SanDisk format tool?