How to dump a save

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by MasterMan194, Jul 7, 2012.

1. MasterMan194
    OP

MasterMan194 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 30, 2008
    Brazil
    GCMM only works for unofficial ones, v10 that is. I just have a official 1019 blocks one. How can i do it? Can i?

Sorry, topic title should be "How to dump a save in official GC memory card to GCI format?"

2. daxtsu

daxtsu GBAtemp Guru

Jun 9, 2007
    Antarctica
    http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Ctr-Gcs-DacoTaco-Edition tried this yet? It's picky, but when it decides to work, it does work with official GC memory cards, or at least official 251 cards. I don't have a 1019 to try it with.

1 person likes this.
  3. MasterMan194
    OP

Newcomer
    Dec 30, 2008
    Brazil
    I'm afraid D:
    "Also please note that if you restore a corrupt dump to a memory card, or if the program shows an error while creating or restoring a dump, you may end up with a corrupted memory card".

4. Heat87

Heat87 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 7, 2012
    Gambia, The
    I tried it on an official memory card 59 blocks... and guess what ? IT WORKS :)

5. MasterMan194
    OP

Newcomer
    Dec 30, 2008
    Brazil
    Ok, got it working, thanks guys.
    Used GCI2NMM from DM's page. Used gci2nmm GZ2E_zelda2.gci and got a GZ2E01 folder, with "gczelda2' and "stats.bin", and now?

6. Heat87

Heat87 Member

Newcomer
    Feb 7, 2012
    Gambia, The
    just create a folder called "saves" on your sd and copy the "GZ2E01 folder" into the "saves folder"
    but don't forget to activate "NMM" otherwise it won't work !

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice