Hacking How to download games from the JP Shop Channel? (vWii)

Transdude1996

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Long story short, I recently found out that it was possible download games from the JP Wii Shop Channel on a US system. However, I'm wondering if this still possible on the vWii. And, if it is, could someone post the basic how-to on how to perform it. The previous threads I'm finding on the subject are providing less information than I'd really prefer to go off of.

Mr. Mysterio

Super Genius
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Long story short, I recently found out that it was possible download games from the JP Wii Shop Channel on a US system. However, I'm wondering if this still possible on the vWii. And, if it is, could someone post the basic how-to on how to perform it. The previous threads I'm finding on the subject are providing less information than I'd really prefer to go off of.

Downloading games from the Japan vWii Shop Channel should be possible, but I think it would be much easier to download, install, and play pirated copies. If your conscience bothers you, then you could donate the price of the games you pirated to Nintendo.

Transdude1996

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Downloading games from the Japan vWii Shop Channel should be possible, but I think it would be much easier to download, install, and play pirated copies. If your conscience bothers you, then you could donate the price of the games you pirated to Nintendo.
Well, I would highly prefer to support the devs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-