Hacking How to download FAST RACING "Vertigo" update?

seam

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
update includes minimap and faster loading. just wondering if there is a way to download updates for eshop games? Updating wiiu games is easy, but i dont know if its possible to do with eshop games. Any information is appreciated, thanks guys

NWPlayer123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, all games are the same whether you got them from eShop or as a disc, just turn on the game and it'll download unless TubeHax has it blocked or you're not on the latest version and then you have to use the WUP Installer thing

tri_fin

Trophies
XP
Country
You can get this update using JNUStool. I just did it. Loaded it using a nightly build of gx2 - plays perfectly. Post back if you need help. Thanks saying the update is out! Greatly improves load times - I was able to play the game fine with the 'scatter' folder back to it's original name - this was the old work around for long load times - rename the scatter folder but this is not needed now.

Houjin

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You can get this update using JNUStool. I just did it. Loaded it using a nightly build of gx2 - plays perfectly. Post back if you need help. Thanks saying the update is out! Greatly improves load times - I was able to play the game fine with the 'scatter' folder back to it's original name - this was the old work around for long load times - rename the scatter folder but this is not needed now.

How far did you get in the game?

Could you pleasy try to play the second race of the second tournament?
When I had the scatter folders it was working fine, except when I started this race then the game was freezing at the loading screen all the time.

Could you pleasy try this one out for me?

tri_fin

Trophies
XP
Country
How far did you get in the game?

Could you pleasy try to play the second race of the second tournament?
When I had the scatter folders it was working fine, except when I started this race then the game was freezing at the loading screen all the time.

Could you pleasy try this one out for me?

Sorry i was wrong. To get the update to work I had to rename the scatter folder in the update as well in the game! Seems ok after this though...

tri_fin

Trophies
XP
Country
What does this "scatter" folder contain?

I don't know. It seems beyond reason that this fix works but it seems to. I guess the files must be used in the game but I haven't heard of a problem yet. With the update you can play a few tracks with the scatter folder intact but to play more it seems that they both need renaming!?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: The animators knew what they were doing.