Hacking How to delete downloaded update with luma

Timburpton

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I've gotten the update nag now on my 11.0 sys nand luma.

How do I go about deleting the update?

I've heard that with latest firmware home brew doesn't work anymore.

Tomy Sakazaki

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Homebrew ropbins were updated, so was BootNTR.
@Timburpton to add to @SomeGamer post, to use 3dsx homebrew, you'll be launching using this in the sysnand https://github.com/yellows8/hblauncher_loader/releases from your homemenu (just install the CIA, install the homebrew launcher starter pack in the SD like normal)
Homebrews in CIA form you continue using the same way you always used.

Long version:
People who are already running CFW, especially Luma with A9LH have no reasons to worry about homebrew breaking due to updates (the environment is patched to allow homebrews already, even in newer versions of system), that's why hblauncher and CIA continue to work.
People who are running CFW without A9LH normally use 9.2 sysNand version with updated emuNAND, in this case the homebrew launcher is started by the outdated sysnand, so they aren't affected by updates too.

D

Deleted User

@Timburpton to add to @SomeGamer post, to use 3dsx homebrew, you'll be launching using this in the sysnand https://github.com/yellows8/hblauncher_loader/releases from your homemenu (just install the CIA, install the homebrew launcher starter pack in the SD like normal)
Homebrews in CIA form you continue using the same way you always used.

Long version:
People who are already running CFW, especially Luma with A9LH have no reasons to worry about homebrew breaking due to updates (the environment is patched to allow homebrews already, even in newer versions of system), that's why hblauncher and CIA continue to work.
People who are running CFW without A9LH normally use 9.2 sysNand version with updated emuNAND, in this case the homebrew launcher is started by the outdated sysnand, so they aren't affected by updates too.
In the case of the op theres still the problem of ntr cfw not working on 11.1 tho

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: though if it s important to go online for a game I would much rather buy it